• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    dk598, I mean Brian is just a troll. Right Brian? How's that MG42 treating you by the way?

I don't care if he has a Tiger II parked in his garage, walking in the door and kicking people in the n*ts is not a good way to make friends and influence people.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Personally, I will never openly carry my firearm in public. You are really asking for trouble. I do know that people get "freaked out" when someone carries openly in a public place, but most people will never confront the person carrying. There are too many crazy people out there and people will usually just try to create some distance and question why someone would do that. I think people generally question the carriers ego at that point.

Please do our mothers and sisters a huge favor and NOT carry openly in public. It scares the hell out of them!

As far as law enforcement goes, they have the right to contest people who are carrying to ensure that they have their carry permits. In this situation, I'm sure that the incident wouldn't have lasted that long, but the poster pushed the issue and tried to correct the officer...

A little advice for future contacts is to let the officer think that he's right and move on. You're only inviting unnecessary trouble by pushing the issue and that's when they start probing for anything wrong.

What's the purpose of open carry anyway? To intimidate or scare people? Sorry, but I just don't get it. We're all big boys here and we shouldn't have to show our guns in public to let people know that we are constitutionally allowed to carry these weapons.

Anyone who openly carries will probably get attention...but probably not the kind that they want. NEVER draw attention to yourself. You're asking for trouble.

First I was like:
    picture.php

Then I was like: :n00b:

After that came:
    picture.php

And: :nono:

And: :facepalm:

Finished with thoughts of:
    picture.php

But decided to just:
    picture.php

Because presumed "NOOB" obviously doesn't know :poop:

And it would only lead to: :horse:

So just take a
    picture.php
    and a:
    picture.php

And wait for TF, Mr O, & a few others to show up, cause I'm quite confident that this will be the result:
    picture.php

And presumed "NOOB" will be: :owned:

So I'll just go back to my corner now cause I'm sure I have
    picture.php
    quite enough.

Thank you. Thankyouverymuch! :patriot:

Have a nice day! :D

Last edited:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    The police officer infringed on a right, he was wrong. It has been decided in Indiana a long time ago, and repeatedly reaffirmied.

What if he started frisking every person on the street, and searched their cars, for no reason, except that someone is a criminal, and he minds to find that person?

What right did the officer infringe on? I read the OP twice before I wrote this reply and never saw it? He was talking to the OP and the OP engaged in voluntary conversation, and complied with the officers requests (not demands).

A polce officer can frisk everybody on the street if he would like, all he has to do is ask for permission

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You thought it relevant to insult a good portion of the Forum you just joined? Really?

You thought it relevant to willingly deny right to others, even though it is legal for them to OC, because YOU don't?

Really?
    Pownage

He has been a member for over a year, he is still wrong but I am just saying

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    To the troll, so I'm suppose to set my rights aside because me open carrying offended somebody? Kiss my ass!

Top Bottom