• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    You don't need balls. You need the guts to not cower to political correctness. I'm not a big fan of Trump, but I think he has done a tremendous service by pointing out that all it takes to handle PC attacks is to refuse to cower and to treat them with the disdain that they deserve.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    12670042_933717703391552_6874315812569408323_n.jpg

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    So.... I've been thinking about this. Is there any organized opposition to these "Moms"? I mean serious opposition. Are we just sitting here making fun of them and feeling safe with the NRA kind of going to bat for us on a national scale? I know they might seem kind of pathetic on a local scale, but I won't be happy until they're embarrassed to go out in public. Perhaps a very public bake sale (advertised at the next Indy 1500) on our part with the proceeds being used to send them a skid of tissues, marital aides, and books like "The Hite Report", "The Kama Sutra" and the like? If they're busy getting busy I would think they'd have less time to bother us with their inane dribblings. Perhaps it would also help their castrated or maybe"'Fudd" husbands out as well.

Just a thought, but I believe in fighting fire with fire. The Moral high ground is a great place to talk to yourself.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So.... I've been thinking about this. Is there any organized opposition to these "Moms"? I mean serious opposition. Are we just sitting here making fun of them and feeling safe with the NRA kind of going to bat for us on a national scale? I know they might seem kind of pathetic on a local scale, but I won't be happy until they're embarrassed to go out in public. Perhaps a very public bake sale (advertised at the next Indy 1500) on our part with the proceeds being used to send them a skid of tissues, marital aides, and books like "The Hite Report", "The Kama Sutra" and the like? If they're busy getting busy I would think they'd have less time to bother us with their inane dribblings. Perhaps it would also help their castrated or maybe"'Fudd" husbands out as well.

Just a thought, but I believe in fighting fire with fire. The Moral high ground is a great place to talk to yourself.

Groups have shown up at their events.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Um, I think they need help with their website.

Yeah I think the personnel running it have had a number of health/job/personal issues preventing them from maintaining much. I don't think I ever tried going to their website until just now.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Oh there are a lot of organizations; Texas Open Carry, Michigan Militia, that bunch out in Oregon that took over the tourist center, etc, etc, etc. "Organizations" like that are the only ones the MSM will highlight on the nightly news as they represent the typical gun owner! With friends like that all the moms need to do is surf the "ISO Cougar" websites.

Apply purple where necessary!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    MDA putting their best foot forward

[video]https://www.facebook.com/operator.inc/videos/1158429170835986/[/video]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom