• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Connecticut judge rules Sandy Hook families' lawsuit against gun manufacturer can proceed.

FTA (the stupid: it hurts):

Judge Barbara Bellis ruled Thursday that a federal law protecting gun makers from lawsuits does not prevent lawyers for the families of Sandy Hook victims from arguing that the AR-15 is a military weapon and should not have been sold to civilians.

Judge Denies Gunmaker?s Motion To Dismiss Sandy Hook Lawsuit « CBS New York

Good luck with that. If it survives an immediate appeal (which, IANAL, but I would expect to follow forthwith).

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Well, this is Julianne Moore with Everytown.

Thought I'd put it here.
    When Gun Safety Got Personal For Me

The same dribble we hear from Hollywood.
    But take a look at the comments. 99 percent slamming the article.

The best information on gun safety almost always comes from sources that specialize in "FASION BEAUTY...HOROSCOPES":rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for the firearms training class that's conducted by all these "gun safety" advocates.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Good luck with that. If it survives an immediate appeal (which, IANAL, but I would expect to follow forthwith).
    Should be easy to prove that the AR15 is a military rifle; demonstrate which military force(s) issue the AR15 to it's troops as part of their ToE. I'm guessing the number of militaries which do so is close to 0.

The best information on gun safety almost always comes from sources that specialize in "FASION BEAUTY...HOROSCOPES":rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for the firearms training class that's conducted by all these "gun safety" advocates.
    CSGV tried to get the DoJ funding for the NSSF's free gun lock program revoked, so I would not suggest holding your breath.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Should be easy to prove that the AR15 is a military rifle; demonstrate which military force(s) issue the AR15 to it's troops as part of their ToE. I'm guessing the number of militaries which do so is close to 0.

Isn't the ratio of semi-auto only ARs owned by civilians like 10-1 when compared to LE agencies and military?

That alone should render their claim impotent.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/...armrdporcupine&utm_content=727449114451922944

Che0HRQUkAEa3dq.jpg

Who the heck steals laundry hampers?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is it possible that just maybe the intruder had to . . . intrude . . . into the home and his presence inside the home is what made the kid very reasonably fear that he was in imminent danger? Doesn't really matter why they were in there is the resident believes they are threatened.

But WAIT! Logic and the law play no role!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They do kinda have a delema. How to get crowds at their rallies. It's easy to get a bunch of hairy, round men to show up. Just offer free pizza and beer. We're there. But it seems that's not the crowd they would hope would gather.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    They do kinda have a delema. How to get crowds at their rallies. It's easy to get a bunch of hairy, round men to show up. Just offer free pizza and beer. We're there. But it seems that's not the crowd they would hope would gather.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Well, unless they're on the dole, but I digress.

They will accept our attendance and LIKE it.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    In a city that size, you'd think more would show up for just about anything. That shows what a non-issue it is.
    Even more so once you factor in that support for a Hollywood actress being with them did little to boost their numbers.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom