• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    that photo looks photoshopped he is not even laying on an exam table, a ems cot or anything looks like some wooden footboard of a bed!?? nothing is inside his chest cavity just an open hole with nothing inside

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    that photo looks photoshopped he is not even laying on an exam table, a ems cot or anything looks like some wooden footboard of a bed!?? nothing is inside his chest cavity just an open hole with nothing inside

You are offering nothing to this thread except conspiracy speculation.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    and exactly what are you contributing??

Page 1 - Link to scanner

Since then, the only other scanner online, provided to this thread, as well as important updates related to the situation, not silly speculation that the government planned it and blah blah blah. (infowars crap, essentially)

Hope that answers your question.

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    let me guess....the scanner traffic says:.... we have him...no wait we don't....ok now we have two in custody..never mind wrong people. I think we may have him surrounded....wait no its just a family eating dinner....lets try the next house down the street

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Page 1 - Link to scanner

Since then, the only other scanner online, provided to this thread, as well as important updates related to the situation, not silly speculation that the government planned it and blah blah blah. (infowars crap, essentially)

Hope that answers your question.

I been here for 16 + hours posting still no sleep and I will post what I want to post as long it falls under INGO rules .....lack of sleep getting cranky :D

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Not my Job. I did my part in the military and never backed down even when I was scared ****less.

Police don't belong in military uniforms. Disagree all you want. Wear all the body armor you want that is colored SOLID blue, black, brown, green, grey, or purple if you want. Even the media thought they were soldiers. Police aren't supposed to be soldiers and if they need to act like soldiers then I guess it's time for the governor to activate the national guard who have more experience in urban tactics anyways.

Be a cop Frankenstein and thanks for it but cops aren't soldiers and its supposed to be that way.

Funny how you think you know everything about how the police handle business but when asked to put up or shut up you continue to make excuses. And people on INGO ***** about the SWAT guys wearing dark blue or black, so I guess they'll have to make one of the other lighter, less intimidating colors standard issue.

My mom won't let me get that game. Not as long as I'm under her roof and floor in the basement she says. Maybe I can move in with Frankenstein and eat sandwiches he makes for me?

I said I would buy you all the sandwiches you needed during your trip to Boston so that you wouldn't go hungry while doing the job that the police can't. But since you aren't going out there to handle things correctly my savings account is safe.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I'd appreciate if people would quit pulling each others hair and report on whats going on, since im on my phone at work and cant listen myself.

i doubt the cops on the scanner are talking about what color uniform they should be wearing....

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I'd appreciate if people would quit pulling each others hair and report on whats going on, since im on my phone at work and cant listen myself.

i doubt the cops on the scanner are talking about what color uniform they should be wearing....

Second. I'm in the same situation. INGO uses much less battery than a stream or checking various news sites.

Let's keep on topic, please.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom