• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The weird part about terrorism combined with sedition, is that you can't ever let them go free again. Life sentences, all around.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The weird part about terrorism combined with sedition, is that you can't ever let them go free again. Life sentences, all around.

Yeah, these guys have screwed themselves. I don't image any of the armed ones will keep their 2nd Amendment rights intact.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

They are certainly pushing it towards that now. I was really hoping they would walk out of there and bring this down a notch.

CNN just reported "they" said they will die rather than be arrested. However, the last time one of them said something like that the others said he didn't speak for them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    bho, CAN & did ..... look at who he released ..... 95 FELONS, some were sentenced to LIFE .....

Any of them charged with sedition? I think that's one of the major factors as why there's a solid argument why they should have difficulty being released.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They are certainly pushing it towards that now. I was really hoping they would walk out of there and bring this down a notch.

CNN just reported "they" said they will die rather than be arrested. However, the last time one of them said something like that the others said he didn't speak for them.
    Looks like the occupiers have come up with a proposal to end this ordeal. Pretty sure they won't get their way.
    A leader of the small, armed group that is occupying a remote national wildlife preserve in Oregon said Tuesday that they will go home when a plan is in place to turn over management of federal lands to locals.

Leader of armed group wants land transfer, then will go home

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Is it balls or just having been backed far enough into a corner that they don't see an alternative other than a frontal assault?

Lets be real. No one backed these guys into a corner. They grabbed their guns and chest rigs, crossed state line and purposefully agitated a media and federal response. This wasn't the British army going to Lexington to seize their guns.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Lets be real. No one backed these guys into a corner. They grabbed their guns and chest rigs, crossed state line and purposefully agitated a media and federal response. This wasn't the British army going to Lexington to seize their guns.

Bingo. They were too anxious for a confrontation. Reading what Bundy has been through (no-fly list, being tased on his own property etc) I can understand why he is pulling his hair out. But this was a really bad choice.

Had there been someone that wanted protection (from their ranch being seized, even if the Hammonds had decided to push the issue with the FWS abusive behavior and not go to jail, etc) this would have came off at least somewhat differently.

I don't know about the sedition charge. It doesn't have to be that bad (yet). But if it comes down to a violent confrontation then the charges will obviously be more severe.

Top Bottom