12509585_921937617920488_4856631763420902848_n.jpg

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    And 8000 of them were arrested.

And charged with.... ???

My point being - be even handed.

1) Take whatever steps are needed to reasonably and safely conclude the protest - no excessive force in either case. I wasn't calling for MRAPS and machine guns in either case.
    2) The above applies unless and until the folks doing the protesting get violent - but no need to excessive provoke.
    3) There is no need to "make an example" of anyone in either case.
    4) Charge those responsible according to the crime committed. Period. If property damage has occurred, charge and arraign people accordingly.

Mr. Bundy is an American who feels that things have gotten out of hand out there and is protesting. he is instigating and asking for others to join him. I don't happen to be picking up my rifle and joining him in running into the street. As DRob says above - I truly hope that others don't join him and make this grow. Ammon Bundy has put out the call for folks to join up. There have been a few that have made the trip. This is the same as the leaders of "Occupy XYZ", Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, David Koresh, and arguably a host of others (of ALL sort of races and political bents) have done. Each deserves to see a courtroom for their actions.

Those calling for "heads on spikes" need to examine their motives - and call for "heads on spikes" in all cases, if that's truly justified. Likewise, those who are calling for doing nothing to the protesters ought to be calling for the same thing in the cases mentioned above.

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    The best solution I've seen suggested so far is that a nature preserve needs fertilizer for healthy plants. Lots and lots of fertilizer. A few daily plane loads of manure.

pin13_l73aq6nc.jpg

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    The best solution I've seen suggested so far is that a nature preserve needs fertilizer for healthy plants. Lots and lots of fertilizer. A few daily plane loads of manure.

View attachment 43978

You are planning on spraying Congress and the rest of the residents of Washington DC out the arse end of that plane??? :D I can think of a few statehouses that manufacture most of the manure that I've been hearing lately, as well.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    I know this is terrible, but when I first saw this on here I had to laugh & laughed again when I heard they charged and took over a nature center building in the middle of nowhere. I really hope this ends peacefully. This needs to end peacefully.
    Now I guess the "militia" is calling for backup, for people to come join their resistance? Probably every undercover FBI agent in the immediate area is now heading their way... this is so far not shaping up to be a good looking year.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It has to suck when come to the realization that your patriotic movement, isn't viewed as such by other patriots, and there's a high likelihood you'll end up in prison due to PPP.

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    I know this is terrible, but when I first saw this on here I had to laugh
    You won't be laughing when you need a trail map but they've all been burned for warmth or there are no birds for you to watch because the feeders have been emptied to feed these brave patriots. No, you certainly won't be laughing then.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Now I guess the "militia" is calling for backup, for people to come join their resistance? Probably every undercover FBI agent in the immediate area is now heading their way... this is so far not shaping up to be a good looking year.

How can you tell the non-FBI Agent in the Ranger Rick station? He's the only guy wanting to go home.:D

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    You won't be laughing when you need a trail map but they've all been burned for warmth or there are no birds for you to watch because the feeders have been emptied to feed these brave patriots. No, you certainly won't be laughing then.

I reckon you're prolly right !

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem

Have any of those joking about the "bird feeders" ACTUALLY been to this area? Do you realize how large of a place we are talking about here? Look it up on a map. The refuge in question would dwarf any single county in Indiana. The Fed gov't controls fully half the land in the entire state of Oregon. Having been there - there are a few ranchers and that is about IT out there. The only folks visiting tweety bird and his buddies are being PAID to do so (Fed employees + maybe a rare photographer). There ain't no bird feeders out there at all. Believe it.

Top Bottom