• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    NUH UH... They dont tell anyone, and they put a different location down on their user profile.. That should throw them off... lol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    Dang it! If everyone knows where I am, I'm going to have to stop annoying all these people and making awful attempts at humor, for fear they might find me and make fun of me for not open carrying.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Option to opt out entirely, OR list a location without listing the name. Honestly, being screen names, not real names, unless you live in a town with a population of 6, and everyone else in town drives volvos with obama stickers, it isnt like you are giving up an address or anything...

Wow, so you have been to my town before...:rolleyes::D

This was an Idea that I had. Its not something Im gonna do at all unless people think its a good idea, which, clearly the masses of INGOers think it is not. Good for them, or else Reynolds might go out of business.

I'll have you know my foil hat has fit me fine for the last half century, at no extra cost. Of course I was smart enough to use heavy duty foil, double layered, oh and a 2 mil lead impregnated film between the layers..............:tinfoil::cool:

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Poll needs option for a map without usernames. I feel that the number of members in a given area would be sufficient. There are organized meets for a reason, I don't think it's necessary to advertise to the whole site and any guests.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Here you go... Turns out, there are INGOers all over the US, only like 8 in Indiana, and ole California isnt as gun hating as we assumed. Either that, or they are double agents, that log onto this site to figure out how to TAKE YOUR GUNS....

USA_Map_dots_20120411.jpg

Top Bottom