• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Why is there such paranoia about knowing where we are all located? I've admitted I live in the valley for a long time and no one has ever attempted to find me or steal my guns. I've even said the actual name of my town a few times. Although anyone else who lives in the valley should know where the valley is.

I know the towns of some of the other members but never tried to find them. I just think it's kind of cool to know a general proximity of where people are located. Never know when it might be a long lost friend.

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone from Hartford City class of 1984 or IU East Business or Accounting Classes of 1987 or 1989. Who knows we could have been friends long ago. :dunno:

I'd actually like to touch base with a long lost friend from Jay County & another one from Wells County. How cool would it be to find a long lost friend on a gun forum? Just a thought.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I was just answering the question. The answer is bacon... Duh.

I think you are incapable of realizing, I dont give a **** if the answer to this poll is yes or no. I don't have a visceral need for others to think the same way I do. Unlike some people...

Just having fun. I cant imagine you would want to ruin that......

Top Bottom