• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Yea your right. This poll is like the opposite of my Rock Island 1911 polls.. Hmmm, I wonder if you put as much faith in those, as you do this one????

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I think these polls reflect the points of view of those who participate in them.

The difference between me and you is, I listen to them, instead of assuming I know better than those who have given their opinions.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    So the map has me wondering 2 things:

Who else is in Mass/New England?

Who is drowning in the gulf of Mexico and can we save them?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You are missing Sylvain.

:+1:

worldmap.jpg

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon

ALL you've done is prove the pointlessness of having a map with no usernames. I GOOGLED THAT MAP by typing "map dots" into the search engine.

I said I wouldn't make a map if it wasn't popular, and I meant it. See, I possess enough strength of character to realize that just because I think a certain way, doesn't mean everyone else has to.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    ALL you've done is prove the pointlessness of having a map with no usernames. I GOOGLED THAT MAP by typing "map dots" into the search engine.

I said I wouldn't make a map if it wasn't popular, and I meant it. See, I possess enough strength of character to realize that just because I think a certain way, doesn't mean everyone else has to.

:ugh:

I thought it was a real map.
    I know we have a few members in other states besides Indiana.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Sorry, I meant to mislead, but not for malice. Just for clarity.

Your city name is not safe online, people. I can post an image tomorrow with an IP tracker in it, and get most of your addresses, then post another, and another. Target each of you, in whatever way I see fit, and get your IP address one way or another, and Im just a regular guy, NOT an NSA analyst. NOTHING online is safe, please do not think for ONE MINUTE, otherwise...

I was stepping outside my element and trying to bring us all together in a relatively safe way. If thats something you cant get your head around, so be it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I was stepping outside my element and trying to bring us all together in a relatively safe way. If thats something you cant get your head around, so be it.

I think the idea behind it is a good idea even though I said it might not be that useful, especially without names. :yesway:

Top Bottom