• Poll closed .

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    It doesnt matter what I think, It matters what the majority of INGO will think when the poll is over.

I have NO issues with people thinking its stupid, or not needed, or both.
    I think it is stupid. I don't think it's needed. It's both!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    I feel better now.

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I dont blame you, you should be proud. Oh, and dont sleep tonight, everyone knows where its parked now...lol

Well, if someone decides to go where the "dot" is, then they will be greatly disappointed when there's no black Mustang in the drive way...

In all honesty, that's what's good about that Batch Geo... you can populate it via Zip code only.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    A well known gun enthusiast on youtube recently had his house burglarized. They ONLY took what guns they saw. Nothing else.

Would this have happened if he had been more secure about his location?

Now I'm not saying this would lead to something like this, but it's definitely something to think about.

I'm all for a fellow members map, because I live nowhere near the town I get my mail from, but names should be opt in. imo.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    A well known gun enthusiast on youtube recently had his house burglarized. They ONLY took what guns they saw. Nothing else.

Would this have happened if he had been more secure about his location?

Now I'm not saying this would lead to something like this, but it's definitely something to think about.

I'm all for a fellow members map, because I live nowhere near the town I get my mail from, but names should be opt in. imo.

He has been burglarized because people saw his house from the street and decided to steal from him.Then they saw unsecured guns and decided to take them.
    I dont think he showed his address on his Youtube page (maybe just a PO box) or even showed where he lives in his videos.
    The burglars probably had no idea he made Youtube videos so I dont see how this burglary and this thread are connected. :dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom