SIZE DOESN'T MATTER

0455974_1360_MC_Tx360.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Looks like I'm #100!

My anatomy has caused some girls some surprise, and I've certainly reproduced; wonder what it is I'm supposed to be compensating for. Same thing with the Mustang. I just like fast loud cars. I'm not feeling like I'm missing out on something. Wankers.

Nothing like fast cars and big guns, they're fun! Compensation? I'll leave that question for the philosophers.:)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Watts added that she believes most gun owners are responsible, and wouldn’t dream of openly carrying their weapons inside a supermarket.

“It’s a vocal minority who make so much noise,” she said. “They shouldn’t be setting the political agenda — or business policy. Kroger has every right to stop open carry on their own property.”

Kroger also has every right to tell MDA to pound sand, and I hope they do.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Ever since MDA started going after Kroger, I switched from doing my grocery shopping at Walmart to doing my grocery shopping at Kroger. When I do my bi-weekly shopping, I tweet a picture of my receipt total to @kroger, and mention that I shop there because of their policy supporting the second amendment. I also ask the cashier to let the manager know that I am shopping there for the same reason.

MDA may have phony petitions; we have actual customers spending money in their stores.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Watts added that she believes most gun owners are responsible, and wouldn’t dream of openly carrying their weapons inside a supermarket.

“It’s a vocal minority who make so much noise,” she said. “They shouldn’t be setting the political agenda — or business policy. Kroger has every right to stop open carry on their own property.”
    Kroger also has every right to tell MDA to pound sand, and I hope they do.
    Does Ms. Watts realize that the underlined portion neatly sums up MDA. But I do like that she acknowledges that Kroger has rights about who they allow on their property.... if only she would respect that right when Kroger permits open carry.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ever since MDA started going after Kroger, I switched from doing my grocery shopping at Walmart to doing my grocery shopping at Kroger. When I do my bi-weekly shopping, I tweet a picture of my receipt total to @kroger, and mention that I shop there because of their policy supporting the second amendment. I also ask the cashier to let the manager know that I am shopping there for the same reason.

MDA may have phony petitions; we have actual customers spending money in their stores.

:+1:
    Tried to rep you. But I have to "spread it around".

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Yea, rep is like ebola, and your an African traveler. You cant just keep it to yourself and those you've already given it to, you must find new people to infect with your rep.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Would change the #mda to something else or all one word like #mdabullies

If you go to your tweet and click the #mda, it comes up a lot of bikers...Doesn't look good... Just saying ;)

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    She kept using the word "neutral" in the last paragraph. I do not think it means what she thinks it means...

Salon is Salon, and I don't expect the articles to reflect much understanding in the way of 2A rights. However, if gun rights supporters are posting the vile things as stated in the article, it's shameful.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Salon readers must either be slow, or have poor eyesight. Why is the font for their articles always so freaking big?

I don't know about you guys, but I can handle more than five words per line.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So according to Salon MDA and their ilk are gun safety as opposed to gun control.... move along citizen, ignorance is strength, slavery is freedom. When MDA and the rest start wanting to teach people responsible handling of firearms, and the Four Rules then they may call themselves gun safety groups. But we know that is not their goal.
    If Salon was actually neutral then they would cover the gun control group supporters threatening to assault gun owners, or SWAT them. But that would stop those in favour of gun control playing victim.

Top Bottom