• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Do you hate children and house wives? How dare you. Think of all the children, now scarred for life, who will never want to leave their home. Just picture their sad faces staring out a window, wanting to go outside, but knowing they can't because you are out there... somewhere... with your gun!

Meanwhile, I'm bored at work so created a fake Facebook account to see how may people will like and agree with my stupidity I post on the MDA page:

oh4MBfK.png

You sir are a d**k. I like it.

Nice touch on the name btw

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So the anti-gun/gun control/"gun safety" crowd cannot put forward a coherent argument with well established, verifiable facts, so their solution is to cause mass panic, economic disruption (if stores do not make money people will lose their jobs), and try to have gun owners SWAT'ed? At what point can MDA be considered a hate group?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So the anti-gun/gun control/"gun safety" crowd cannot put forward a coherent argument with well established, verifiable facts, so their solution is to cause mass panic, economic disruption (if stores do not make money people will lose their jobs), and try to have gun owners SWAT'ed? At what point can MDA be considered a hate group?

I've wondered that myself. I have had a discussion with Ms Watts via email. All normal conversation, no threats etc. I was reported to the FBI. That was over a year ago and I am still waiting for them to show up on my door. Still have all the emails as well, just in case. I think those who need to know already know what they are dealing with. I just wish they would step up and do something

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Shannon Watts, former employee of Monsanto, is just hilarious. Was she involved in the cover up of the effects of genetically modified foods?

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

Good point.

And it's also ironic that they are so powerless that they have to keep going to the stores where people are supposedly scaring them.

If their boycott was meaningful, that's all they would need to do. Instead, they keep going back to the store and trying new tactics to bully them.

My approach is just the opposite. I don't need any particular retail establishment and am more than happy to take my business elsewhere when an establishment operates with practices that I am not comfortable with.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    We have a group that allows it members to plot to waste police time and resources by making false reports, of threatening assault against individuals exercising their rights, of demonizing people who are doing nothing illegal, of plotting to use the police as pawns to kill those who do not share their political views, who want to cause economic harm to businesses, and financial harm to individuals, and yet in spite of all this they see gun owners as the problem?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Because of these kooks (and Kroger's rejection of them) I now shop at Kroger, OCing of course when the weather was warmer. Maybe I'll doff my coat before going in throughout the winter months. I even went to the customer service desk to make sure my old, thrashed Kroger Plus card still worked and I was sure to thank them for telling MDA to buzz off.

If the Brownsburg Kroger makes the news for an OC disturbance, it might be me :D

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    Just on a whim I looked up the definition of "BULLYING" It is and I quote the use of force or threat or coercion to abuse intimidate or aggressively dominate others. Does this in any way sound like MDA ?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Just on a whim I looked up the definition of "BULLYING" It is and I quote the use of force or threat or coercion to abuse intimidate or aggressively dominate others. Does this in any way sound like MDA ?

It sounds exactly like MDA. Their primary tactic is to threaten loss of business to various retail establishments.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

That doesn't just sound like MDA, that IS MDA

It sounds exactly like MDA. Their primary tactic is to threaten loss of business to various retail establishments.
    But but... #gunbullies :lmfao:

Top Bottom