• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I have open carried there for years, although I did not shop there often until now. If more people would do the same I would feel a little better about Kroger standing their ground. Are we remiss for not doing petitions of our own, while standing back arrogantly thinking we are too strong and too many to be defeated?

What I don't advocate is any sort of "event". Just shop and open carry. Let people know guns are all around them regardless of method of carry.

igsCCWShirt.jpg

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Kroger has been our (wife and I) favorite grocery store for a while now. Glad to see my money going to them versus other competitors. Now the sting of spending so much is a little lessened.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Kind of sad we have over 36000 members and only 86 signatures after a weekhttps://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...ry-of-firearms
    I was in Kroger yesterday with 3 guns and no one said anything. They couldn't see them so they didn't exist I suppose. No one was hurt and no ones shopping experience was any different for it I am sure.
    The anti gun people really don't have right on their side, they simply try to perfect the "grassroots" type effort NRA is famous for making work. You have several anti gun organizations and email them all to email all their contacts to come sign this petition and give a link. Grassroots process works well for the NRA, I"m sure they are trying the same thing. Many on the other side are also not afraid to put their name on a list asking to disarm the population, where some are reluctant to put their name on a list identifying themselves as a pro gun person should things go south down the road. I know several people to this day that claim all their guns are "off paper" so when they come to take them they won't have their information. I don't even bother to explain it to them.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Latest from Moms Getting No Action:

1604701_10203076566530751_5321105577514798729_n.jpg

Let me get this straight.. It is dangerous to shop at Kroger because people Open Carry there, but by contrast it is SAFE enough that they shop there during the week and boycott them ONLY on the weekends..

And isn't it just a WEE bit hypocritical to bash the NRA for supposedly "inciting" its members, while Moms Demand sends out email blasts with instructions on:

where to post,
    what to post,
    when to post,
    who to boycott, and
    when to boycott them??

Top Bottom