• ...and so much more!
  • dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    It sounds exactly like MDA. Their primary tactic is to threaten loss of business to various retail establishments.

If they were just "threatening" the loss of business of their supporters, I think that would be fine. Boycotting is "voting with your wallet" and is one way the market works. But they aren't staying away; they are going back and harassing.

BTW, I wonder if Kroger owns Dunhams? I was at Dunhams last night and they told me you get 10% off with your Kroger card. I may research that later but for now I just took the discount :)

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I just sent Kroger a message on their contact us form.

Hi there,

I just wanted to thank Kroger for standing strong and not allowing themselves to be bullied by the Moms Demand Action group. I understand that their attacks have prompted public responses from other companies in the past that has given them a false sense of 'winning', but am appreciative that Kroger has mostly ignored them.

It's unfortunate that they feel the need to attack individual companies instead of educating themselves further on how actual gun laws work. It's a shameful act, trying to harm a business by trying to bully them into making a statement that fits their minority opinion.

So in short: Thanks for simply running a good business and not getting into politics.

I shop at Kroger often and stop by the local Ruler store often as well for odds and ins and plan on continuing my shopping habits based on what fits me personally, my convenience and needs as a consumer. I'll leave the politics to politicians.

Thanks for reading.

All the best.

- A concealed carrier who just wants to buy groceries and not see innocent businesses be bullied.

Re-reading it I could have been better but was a quick write-up.

You can tell Kroger thanks for simply just running a business and not getting into politics here: https://www.kroger.com/customercomments

Top Bottom