• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Salon is Salon, and I don't expect the articles to reflect much understanding in the way of 2A rights. However, if gun rights supporters are posting the vile things as stated in the article, it's shameful.

Any large group of people are going to have those that makes that group look bad.

But if this article was as neutral as it claimed, then they would have also posted some of the shameful things said on the MDA page.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The fail, it burns

Gun extremists? ghastly new low: A fight over ?open carry? turns vulgar and scary - Salon.com

The start of the first line after the title.

Yup, no bias in that reporting.

Based on the allegations in the article, I would suspect people from either the MDA side or independent pranksters are more likely to blame for the incidents described. Well, if they happened at all.

I was in Kroger on Sunday afternoon. Curiously no one mentioned the accessories at my belt level. I went inside, gathered my purchases, waited for the self-checkout computer to correct itself, paid, and went home. SHOCKING!

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Based on the allegations in the article, I would suspect people from either the MDA side or independent pranksters are more likely to blame for the incidents described. Well, if they happened at all.

I was in Kroger on Sunday afternoon. Curiously no one mentioned the accessories at my belt level. I went inside, gathered my purchases, waited for the self-checkout computer to correct itself, paid, and went home. SHOCKING!

Yea, I OC in Kroger weekly and nobody ever gives me a second look.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    ..and the latest brilliant suggestion on the Moms Demand FB page:

7cvyk47.jpg

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    ..and the latest brilliant suggestion on the Moms Demand FB page:

7cvyk47.jpg

Jeeze, some people are so stupid. It makes me want to sign up to Facebook under an alias and just troll the MDA page with stupid comments their supporters would say just see how many 'likes' it gets. Things like wishing harm on gun owners and poorly throughout scenarios like tackling anyone I see carrying a gun because they may be a bad guy. :P

EDIT: I'm bored, at work, will make this happen.

EDIT 2: Oh hai: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007337386752 I wonder if they will know who 'Mikhail Kalashnikov' is?

Last edited:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I carried in a Kroger yesterday.

I'm a terrible, terrible person

Do you hate children and house wives? How dare you. Think of all the children, now scarred for life, who will never want to leave their home. Just picture their sad faces staring out a window, wanting to go outside, but knowing they can't because you are out there... somewhere... with your gun!

Meanwhile, I'm bored at work so created a fake Facebook account to see how may people will like and agree with my stupidity I post on the MDA page:

oh4MBfK.png

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Wow..
    "Carry a firecracker with you and set it off one aisle over. Scream , "crazy man with a gun is shooting". By this time the bozo have will drawn his own weapon and immediately tell one of the cashiers to sound a burglar alarm, then exit for the parking lot and watch the hysteria. DON'T ACTUALLY DO THIS, BUT IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES. This, or something like it could very well happen and the chaos could be funny or very tragic. The stores allowing this would have a huge liability."

Top Bottom