• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    If we have enough interested shooters tonight we are planning on running the 50 Bird Program. $20 entry, pays 1st - 3rd places, long run from the front, and Blind Draw 2 shooters Winning Team.

indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    Hey SingleSix, how could your shotgun get wet? That's what shooting from under the awning is all about. Hard rain all night, but we still had fun.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Hey SingleSix, how could your shotgun get wet? That's what shooting from under the awning is all about. Hard rain all night, but we still had fun.
    After my son showed all of us "mature" shootings up ... I may never bring that Nova Pump out again. Well this Thursday should be awesome ... Sunny and Warm.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great Weather!

I was glad to see that you guys got good weather last night! How many people showed up and how many rounds did you shoot? I bet it was a bunch!

wonderhamster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I went to this trap event last night for the first time.

I couldn't report a nicer experience. Everyone there was helpful and friendly. I highly recommend these events.

I should note that I showed up at around 6, but I think it would have been more fun to be there later in the evening especially as the summer heat starts.

I will be going back.

indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    I went to this trap event last night for the first time.

I couldn't report a nicer experience. Everyone there was helpful and friendly. I highly recommend these events.

I should note that I showed up at around 6, but I think it would have been more fun to be there later in the evening especially as the summer heat starts.

I will be going back.
    We actually got started shooting around 5:15 and had a few guys shooting until 10PM.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    30 shooters!

That's great news! I'm glad to hear that Trap is doing so well, and that you got some good weather. Mark has done an awesome job running the program lately. Hopefully, we'll see a bunch of Trap folks for Key Day on Saturday, April 3rd!

Let's see ... about 30 shooters and add 5 -8 "talkers"; so we had a good turn out.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Perfect weather forecast; which SUCKS!!! Threw my shoulder out so no shooting. I'll still show up; guess I'll just sitting around and BS ... wait so what different.

indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    SingleSix - I believe we are having dry rubbed pulled pork Thursday with the sauces served on the side as recommended by Sal. I knew you would want to know.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    SingleSix - I believe we are having dry rubbed pulled pork Thursday with the sauces served on the side as recommended by Sal. I knew you would want to know.

OK big problem: People sat around eating instead of shooting. Man was that pulled pork great or what.:rockwoot: Oh yeah didn't do too bad with the BT-99 after 2 years of not shooting it.

Top Bottom