• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    20GA will do fine. Shotgun shell shot size should be 7 1/2 or less. Hope to see you on Thurs Nite. Also we do have a 870 in 12 GA for use if you so desire.

indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    Should have nice weather tonight. Gee, I sure miss the snow and ice. I miss the Bettenhousen boys too, wonder where they have been? Maybe they are just Bad Weather Shooters, preferring the cold?

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    The best thing about shooting on a Sunny Day --- I look so damn good in Shades:cool:
    If anyone is looking for some shotgun action (TRAP) MCFG has it weekly Thurs. Trap 6 - 10 PM. $4 a round plus a $2 non-member fee for guests. All welcome.

Last edited:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    WOW .. what a great group that shot last night. We shot right up until 10PM. Many new faces (which is always good). Couple of first timers to Trap which was even better.

indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    Thanks to all of you who have brought food for our pitch-in dinners on Thursdays. It's worked out great as I know a lot of you come straight from work so there is always something good to eat.

Don't mind the dirt, you can still get back to the parking lot and we still get started shooting as early as 5:15 most Thursdays as our volunteers make quick work of getting the fields setup.

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    Glad I saw this post!

I have a meeting in Southport this Thursday, I'm seriously considering dusting off the BT99 and stopping by.

Can shells be purchased on site?

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Glad I saw this post!

I have a meeting in Southport this Thursday, I'm seriously considering dusting off the BT99 and stopping by.

Can shells be purchased on site?

Sorry we don't have any shells for purchase. But plenty of Walmarts and a Dicks in Avon near by. Drop by ..... rumors has it after all the Talking and eating ... we actually do get a few rounds of trap in.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Hmm, I am tempted to give this a try. I have shot hand-thrown clays before, but that is about it. $4/round seems like a good price. Maybe I will swing by tomorrow night.

indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    The rumor mill says we will be treated to lasagna tomorrow night......

Now that the background is green again we are planning on shooting some white targets on one house after the sun sets. I know a lot of guys miss seeing those white birds break under the lights.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    The rumor mill says we will be treated to lasagna tomorrow night......

Now that the background is green again we are planning on shooting some white targets on one house after the sun sets. I know a lot of guys miss seeing those white birds break under the lights.

Hmmm ... so no Hot Dogs

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Shot trap there last thursday, real nice place. I like the smaller crowd so the wait times are really short to what I'm used to.

indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    Guess I got too happy with my Spam Filters. Lasagna it is. I'll bring a fork.
    No, No, No, I'm not bringing Spam, though I love it, we will be having Lasagna instead... Funny that your 'spam' filter eliminated my e-mail with the word lasagna. What if she was going to make 'Spam Lasagna' would that have gotten through?

Top Bottom