• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    Looks like the weather will be decent for tonight's shoot. Finally a break in the rain and temp! And don't worry if you come straight from work, we always have a good hot pitch-in meal waiting for you. Sloppy Joe sandwiches on the menu tonight I believe. You are always welcome to bring something if you like.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Yup, looking forward to it. Going to try something different tonight; my scores are getting up there so time to change the way I shoot so the score will drop.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    WOW. Great turn out. We ran 23 Squads, some with seven shooters, and had at least 30 shooters. Great to see so many younger shooters. Too bad being in the Wrong Timezone screwed up our White Bird idea. :dunno:

jp828108

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Clermont
    went out to this tonight.... was there early and shot a couple rounds... my shotgun malfunctioned at the end of my second, but still had a great time.... not sure if i met anyone from here or not.... but it was an excellent time, and everyone was very helpful

indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    Just A Reminder from the MCF&G Trap Members: In our efforts to further interest in the shooting sports, and trapshooting in particular, youth shooters aged 15 and under shoot free at Marion County Fish & Game Association. The club shoots Trap on Thursday evenings starting just after 5 PM until 10 PM and under the lights when it gets dark. MCF&G is located just west of I-465 on US 136 on the west side of Indianapolis. We have a couple of loaner shotguns in 12 and 20 gauge but you must provide your own shells. If you are new to the sport or shooting in general, youth or adult, there are plenty of folks ready to get you started right, answer your questions, and explain range and safe gun handling. For more information and detailed directions check out our website link with this post. -Mark

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The best thing about shooting on a Sunny Day --- I look so damn good in Shades:cool:
    If anyone is looking for some shotgun action (TRAP) MCFG has it weekly Thurs. Trap 6 - 10 PM. $4 a round plus a $2 non-member fee for guests. All welcome.

Whoa, feelin' kinda lousy for taking the summer off... Actually, I'm a night shooter ;) My BPS Trap is getting lonely... We'll be back soon, and bring some new shooters, too!

Top Bottom