• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Remind me what religion was Eric Rudolf.

Of course you can point to isolated incidents of Christian terrorism. Or point back to the middle ages, Spanish Inquisition, etc for widespread deplorable behavior by Jesus's followers.

But today, in the world we live in, we can safely say, not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly ALL terrorists are Muslim.

That doesn't mean they need to be sent to internment camps, put on a registration list, denied entry at our borders, etc. Just like the actions of a few deranged nutjobs does not condemn all gun owners.

But if I find myself at a shooting range in Podunkville, Indiana, and 6 dudes in Muslim garb, that nobody has ever seen before, show up for a day of shooting, I gotta admit, I'm calling the po-po.:dunno:

It would be a very unusual occurrence worthy of some questions being asked.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Of course you can point to isolated incidents of Christian terrorism. Or point back to the middle ages, Spanish Inquisition, etc for widespread deplorable behavior by Jesus's followers.

But today, in the world we live in, we can safely say, not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly ALL terrorists are Muslim.

That doesn't mean they need to be sent to internment camps, put on a registration list, denied entry at our borders, etc. Just like the actions of a few deranged nutjobs does not condemn all gun owners.

But if I find myself at a shooting range in Podunkville, Indiana, and 6 dudes in Muslim garb, that nobody has ever seen before, show up for a day of shooting, I gotta admit, I'm calling the po-po.:dunno:

It would be a very unusual occurrence worthy of some questions being asked.

You wouldn't talk to them first? I would be interested to hear that call though, 'hello, officer, there are muslims here practicing their second amendment rights...a crime?...well they're muslims'

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    You wouldn't talk to them first? I would be interested to hear that call though, 'hello, officer, there are muslims here practicing their second amendment rights...a crime?...well they're muslims'
    My thoughts too when I read it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I thought playing the odds was encouraged on INGO.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

If I lived in Dearborn, Michigan, I wouldn't bat an eye. As I said, in Podunkville, Indiana, it would be a highly unusual occurrence. If the Aryan Brotherhood showed up at the same range, I'd do the same thing because it would also be unusual.

Call it racial, ethnic, religious profiling. Call it whatever you like. But ask the neighbor of the San Ber'dino arseholes how she feels today about not reporting something that was unusual for her neighborhood.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It was a small man who snuck into this country underneath Tashfeen's burka.

And "Ant Man" just showed up on my Xbox one week later....Coincidence???? I THINK NOT!!!!!

You're onto to something my reptilian friend....:)

My wife grew up in Redlands...We were watching the news this morning and my wife has been to the gun range that he went to. She went with her older cousin Marcello to shoot after he got his first gun.....Many of her friends on Facebook have been been posting things...A girl she went to high school with was working in one of the other buildings...I spoke to INGO's Gunaria the night it happened and he said his brother was playing golf across the road when it went down...

My wife could not believe how much Redlands has grown...She said when she was a kid it was mostly orange groves...

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If I lived in Dearborn, Michigan, I wouldn't bat an eye. As I said, in Podunkville, Indiana, it would be a highly unusual occurrence.

How close is Plainfield to Podunkville? I mean, personally, I'd expect them to be VERY near each other. ;)

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    How close is Plainfield to Podunkville?

Oh hell, it's close...Ya jess go down that there dirt road till ya come to a big rock and turn left onto a nuther dirt road and drive till ya come to where Fred's, grandma's, brother used to live and ya turn right...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

It's California....There is a former Californian that lives in Bloomington that stopped in the shop one day...I asked him why he moved and he said he got the cops called on him for shooting his pellet gun in his backyard.....had to get a lawyer and everything...He said that is the day he said..."I am done." and moved to Indiana...He was from outside San Francisco in a suburb and had a couple of acres...Still got in trouble....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So, can our resident apologists tell us once again how he had a good job and lived on ramen noodles to save all the money himself?

One has been conspicuously absent from this thread...... I have to wonder why.

Here is Michelle modeling another type: The Impromptu Burkha.

dinner-burka.jpg

moochelle use burka!

tumblr_inline_nsih7anHR91qf62i1_400.png

Top Bottom