• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    his reported salary was $53,000 from what I read, top Ramen, hell, even bottom Ramen once every other day doesn't allow for that kind of savings? I understand that you may like these folks, or even agree with their effed up ideology, but quit defending and apologizing for them and their goat sexing religion! For that matter, eating alpo every third day STILL doesn't account for the money?

You obviously have a reading comprehension deficit disorder if you think I like these folks and agree with them. That's just an out and out insult and if you aren't ashamed you said it, you should be.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Not to put a fine point on a minor topic that has already been driven into the ground, but base salary and benefits salary are defined if you want to bother to look them up. A few weeks vacation and a dozen paid holidays, for example.

Family leave for pregancy, training, yada yada yada. You have to remember this is California.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    :laugh: New termonlogy, she's a double burkha.
    I'll bet Farouk is sitting right next to her in Hell saying, those lying SOB's! Oh yeah just one year with her then it's 72 beautiful virgins for all eternity. Stupid! Stupid! STUPID!
    It is not 72 Virgins,it Is a 72 year old Virgin...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Incredibly trivial points to argue, almost as silly as arguing the semantics of semiautomatic. The large cash deposit isn't proof they were given financial help for their jihad, but it certainly provides a datapoint to add to the mounting evidence. And, as was mentioned, there is a record of where it came from.

Top Bottom