• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    POTUS is still pushing the "guns are too easy to get" narrative.

There is no discussion of the failed background checks for this "spouse".
    There is no discussion of the NSA\FBI inability to track this terrorist activity when reported to be "under surveillance".
    There is no discussion of elevating the threat alert like France did in the wake of this activity.
    There is no discussion of enforcing further review of existing visa recipients.
    There is no discussion of closing the boarders because bad guys can smuggle bales of pot (or GUNS) across our boarders.

There IS discussion on taking guns away from legal citizens ... because WE and the NRA are the problem.

SHAMEFUL.

Mike

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    POTUS is still pushing the "guns are too easy to get" narrative.

There is no discussion of the failed background checks for this "spouse".
    There is no discussion of the NSA\FBI inability to track this terrorist activity when reported to be "under surveillance".
    There is no discussion of elevating the threat alert like France did in the wake of this activity.
    There is no discussion of enforcing further review of existing visa recipients.
    There is no discussion of closing the boarders because bad guys can smuggle bales of pot (or GUNS) across our boarders.

There IS discussion on taking guns away from legal citizens ... because WE and the NRA are the problem.

SHAMEFUL.

Mike

He is stuck in his rut. There is no fear of the bad guy's (gals) as they help push his agenda to disarm and subjugate us.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I have an opinion. It's not different than you having an opinion. I happen to believe that some government employees know what they are doing. There are INGO members who criticize EVERYTHING about government because that's their ideological point of view..

POV has nothing to do with it , facts are facts , period .

Our guberment with it's " professionals " spend more time on and are MORE thorough with it's investigations on it's own people than they are with these foreigners who want to end our way of life , that's a fact .

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    POV has nothing to do with it , facts are facts , period .

Our guberment with it's " professionals " spend more time on and are MORE thorough with it's investigations on it's own people than they are with these foreigners who want to end our way of life , that's a fact .

They are pushed in this direction by the bureaucrat's that actually run the agendas. They are pawns in the big play.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    He is stuck in his rut. There is no fear of the bad guy's (gals) as they help push his agenda to disarm and subjugate us.

I think this hits the nail on the head. Terrorists are nothing but necessary acid to break down society and recast it in his liking.

An armed citizenry is always a threat to the "masterminds" of America 2.0.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think I now understand what potus is saying. We can feel safe in bringing more peace lovers into this country as long as we eliminate all weapons of any type and institute a police state. Sounds like something we can all get behind.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    At the end of the Rachel Madcow show on msnbc, she stated from her source in the WH that if congress will not close the gun show loop hole the POTUS may have found a way to, executively. I'm guessing we will see an executive order soon.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    At the end of the Rachel Madcow show on msnbc, she stated from her source in the WH that if congress will not close the gun show loop hole the POTUS may have found a way to, executively. I'm guessing we will see an executive order soon.

Another nail in the 2-A coffin.
    I do truly dis-like him and those who follow.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN

Meaning he can only hope congress can do it, because his executive action is probably unconstitutional or he would have already done it

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

Last I knew, I'm not part of the executive branch or any other government agency so it's hard to figure how he can order me to do anything when I buy/sell? I don't doubt they will come up with some bizarre/twisted reason though. Does the rule of law count for anything anymore?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    For all that missed that gem

[video=youtube;HJGB80cSOGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJGB80cSOGE[/video]

Omg, it hurts...please make it stop.

On a side note, I think they do this stuff on purpose so someone will actually watch the MSM channels..

WOW! I've had the bullet button wrong all this time.
    I'm definitely ordering one since it will turn my ordinary semi-auto AR into a fully automatic terrorist death gun with infinite ammo.
    HOW IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?

thats-not-how-it-works.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Last I knew, I'm not part of the executive branch or any other government agency so it's hard to figure how he can order me to do anything when I buy/sell? I don't doubt they will come up with some bizarre/twisted reason though. Does the rule of law count for anything anymore?

Apparently not judging by the last 7 years or so.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    But remember, he is the best friend gun owners have ever had in the WH. It must be true because i read it several times on the INGO back 5 or so years ago...
    Friend? No, SALESMAN, most definitely! Obama should be held responsible for all the gun deaths since his election, as he's been responsible for record breaking gun sales since his time in office!

Top Bottom