• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    And they got bank receipts, rental truck info, and a phone from the car, according to newshawks who looked at the LEO receipt left on the seat of the perp's car.

I think it's a little early to be monday morning quarterbacking an investigation. Just sayin'.
    As well as a little early to be trampling a crime scene with a lot of uncovered evidence!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yeah, and a bloodhound only needs one sniff of a t-shirt to find a kid.

I'm sure there is something that could be useful that was missed, but speed is also important. How quickly do idiots in terrorist cells in California go to ground? I don't know. But I'll bet it's better to go after them today than in a few days. If nothing vectors toward them in the intervening period, I'm sure some folks here would say they didn't act fast enough.

Rule No. 14: There is no satisfying most of the INGO membership most of the time.
    Just as fast as they appeared!

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    my god this keeps getting worse. CNN and MSNBC should be removed from the ****ing air.

Landlord says he didn't allow media into San Bernardino shooters' apartment: 'they rushed'

So the reporters in that apartment are currently trespassing.

It's the most important crime scene in the world right now. So of course no law-enforcement official was posted in front of the door.

CNN reporter Victor Blackwell just said they're assuming it's cleared because no one is stopping them

What a joke... Hell,, there were cops and ET's at JD's Pub the morning after the shooting there.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    ​Tafsheen Malik per ABC News

ht_tashfeen_malik_float_jc_151204_12x5_1600.jpg
    Hopefully she smells better than a goat, because, if faced with a choice, I'm goin' goat?

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    I asked my wife if she had seen what the News did at the house, she said that some LEO'S came by and we're OK with what was happening.
    Anyone seen or heard that?

Top Bottom