• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He is very mission oriented. He doesn't allow logic or reality to interfere with his mission to disarm the populace.

obama did say recently that one of his BIGGEST regret of his time as president is NOT passing gun control legislation.

Guy has his priorities mixed up........

[video=youtube;lOFOFZxfiDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOFOFZxfiDc[/video]

Last edited:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    If they want to close "the gun show loophole", they would need to start a gun registration. FOPA forbids registration. Maybe we need to start a push on social media to repeal the Firearms Owners Protection Act in its entirety. Any law that protects firearms owners must be bad. Should be an easy sell to the sheep of the left.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think I now understand what potus is saying. We can feel safe in bringing more peace lovers into this country as long as we eliminate all weapons of any type and institute a police state. Sounds like something we can all get behind.

Yeah, because the government forces did such a good job of preventing loss of life in San Bernardino, right? How could anyone feel they needed to protect themselves.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    He is very mission oriented. He doesn't allow logic or reality to interfere with his mission to disarm the populace.

Exactly, nor does he allow that silly little oath he took to get in the way.

who needs enemas?

Indeed so. He is giving us/the republic the 'enema' every day he is in office, much like his ISIS buddy who got caught humping that donkey on video.

The republican party. They need to wash out some old turds so we can win the presidency back.
    Yes, and the sooner the better. Donald may not be my dream candidate, but he is certainly doing more than anyone else to break the chokehold the turds in question have on the party.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think this hits the nail on the head. Terrorists are nothing but necessary acid to break down society and recast it in his liking.

An armed citizenry is always a threat to the "masterminds" of America 2.0.

I have tried my best not to believe that these last seven years...If I would have seen you post something like this two years ago I would say, "Uh oh...Kirk is getting close to the Alex Jones tin foil hat with that remark..."

Now I am like, "Yeah, Kirk pretty much nailed that.....Allegedly...."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But remember, he is the best friend gun owners have ever had in the WH. It must be true because i read it several times on the INGO back 5 or so years ago...

Say what? I wasn't aware INGO had been infiltrated back then. ​Are they still here?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    At the end of the Rachel Madcow show on msnbc, she stated from her source in the WH that if congress will not close the gun show loop hole the POTUS may have found a way to, executively. I'm guessing we will see an executive order soon.

How can POTUS close a loophole that does not exist?

Top Bottom