• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    As soon as they decimate our Pacific fleet I'll jump right up next to ya McCarthy

What is the fixation on McCarthy? After all, at the time he was addressing the problem and then being publicly demonized THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH HAD HARD EVIDENCE THAT HIS ONLY ERROR IS THAT THE PROBLEM WAS WORSE THAN HE REALIZED. Nevertheless, he is STILL being demonized even though there is no factual question that he was absolutely right.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    In before the debate on abortion, religion and political affiliations.

I support the retroactive abortion of the perpetrators in spite of any religious beliefs which may appear contrary to this, and regardless of any stupidity from the political affiliation which seems to have cognitive dissonance evidenced by its refusal to accept that we have domestic enemies who are NOT conservative, Christian, or Republican, contrary to their preferred narrative.

Is that a good enough job of addressing all three issues?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Earlier: Ugh, ****ing white people.

After names: Uh, uh.... BAN ALL GUNS! Or something.

If I were a lesser man, I would find joy in the amount of backpeddling and bull**** going on right now.

CVR0DJPVEAAqUoV.png:large

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    It's interesting to watch this live and see fundamental differences between police tactics vs military. I mean nothing negative by that. These ****ers picked the wrong soil to launch their jihad on!!!

The LEO killed them and wanted to preserve some evidence, not leave a smoking hole of SUV and body parts in the street. There is no wrong way to kill terrorist.

Shooting dead people who just tried to kill you is now a murder charge (in Chicago anyway), the LEO played it safe (valid IED concerns) and they won the battle. No reason to get in a hurry to get dead terrorist out of the truck.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Latest news conference by SanBerdoo chief: 2 shooters. Male and female. Appear to be significant others (or married). Both deceased. DPMS and S&W's AR15's in vehicle also LLama and S&W handguns. Male was an employee of the city in Environmental area. 5 years. USA born. Not much on female, Ms. Malik.

Qatari? May not have any association with the shooting. Joint Terrorism Task Force now involved.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Not likely, you have to use an SD card for GoPros. If they didn't upload then no chance.

mine uploads to my phone immediatly then syncs to my google plus account. it is possible the video is out there

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    With all of the hand wringing about "soft targets" - even on Fox - and all of the bs calls for gun control....

Someone needs to remind folks that those of us that carry are "HARD targets" - we shoot back...

Any of you photoshop types that can come up with a "I am a hard target" Avatar pic? I'll gladly switch mine here and on FB etc.

Someone needs to remind the politicians in Sacramento that THEY disarmed the people in San Bernardino. And those people were slaughtered like sheep because of it. It is time to fight back.

I don't give much of a damn whether it was terrorism, workplace violence, or somebody that has mental health issues. To 14 people in SB, it doesn't much matter now why... And yes, I get that it matters on a global scale - but to those families that's cold comfort. They could not avail themselves of what they needed when they needed it most desperately. And they can thank a Democrat.

And to you fence sitting pantywaist Democrats that keep saying that "Obama doesn't want your guns" , you may kindly defecate in your hat. It's time to choose which side you are on. And own your decision.

Again, it's time to fight back.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom