• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That could never happen....well...at least reported to have happened.
    The Today Show is certainly working hard in this regard this morning. Savannah in her intro, never mentioned any possible religious connection at all. Just a nice young couple that got caught up in the freely available guns in this country. Of course as soon as they started talking to people, they had to mention they were Muslims since his brother was apologizing from CAIR headquarters and the FBI was wondering if his recent trip to Saudi Arabia might have played into their actions...

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    So, anyone seen anything on the news where the media asks while all these shooting happen in states with lots and lots of gun control?

That's easy to say now but we still have our children in soft target situations every school day.

In spite of the mainstream gun control rhetoric that follows these shootings, Americans in general seem to not be fooled and continue buying guns.

Is this the time to hit up our state legislators for allowing ltch holders to carry in school zones?

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    It occurs to me that a woman living in Saudi Arabia until recently was very likely NOT highly trained with a rifle. ..meaning a handgun carrier would have had a good chance of taking her out.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    It occurs to me that a woman living in Saudi Arabia until recently was very likely NOT highly trained with a rifle. ..meaning a handgun carrier would have had a good chance of taking her out.
    Supposedly they had body armor. If true, a handgun carrier would likely do more psychologically rather than physically. Certainly it's better than not having a gun.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    With all of the hand wringing about "soft targets" - even on Fox - and all of the bs calls for gun control....

Someone needs to remind folks that those of us that carry are "HARD targets" - we shoot back...

Any of you photoshop types that can come up with a "I am a hard target" Avatar pic? I'll gladly switch mine here and on FB etc.

Someone needs to remind the politicians in Sacramento that THEY disarmed the people in San Bernardino. And those people were slaughtered like sheep because of it. It is time to fight back.

I don't give much of a damn whether it was terrorism, workplace violence, or somebody that has mental health issues. To 14 people in SB, it doesn't much matter now why... And yes, I get that it matters on a global scale - but to those families that's cold comfort. They could not avail themselves of what they needed when they needed it most desperately. And they can thank a Democrat.

And to you fence sitting pantywaist Democrats that keep saying that "Obama doesn't want your guns" , you may kindly defecate in your hat. It's time to choose which side you are on. And own your decision.

Again, it's time to fight back.

Working on the hard target image...but first, I came up with this one. Sorry, I'm selfish that way...

attachment.php

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Not likely, you have to use an SD card for GoPros.

While the videos save to the SD card, With the newer models you can stream the videos and pictures to your phone via its built in WIFI without ever having to be on a physical computer. They would still have to upload it as you mentioned, but they could've done it on the road if they needed to.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

Thankfully, neither of their "training" was all that great. They spent a lot of rounds, hit relatively few people, and they really deserve and F in IED making.:dunno:

I have to wonder if the reported 3 IEDs they left behind were meant for the first responders. Did they plan on sticking around and remotely detonating, but chickened out? Were they timed, but badly built?

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    With all of the hand wringing about "soft targets" - even on Fox - and all of the bs calls for gun control....

Someone needs to remind folks that those of us that carry are "HARD targets" - we shoot back...

Any of you photoshop types that can come up with a "I am a hard target" Avatar pic? I'll gladly switch mine here and on FB etc.

Someone needs to remind the politicians in Sacramento that THEY disarmed the people in San Bernardino. And those people were slaughtered like sheep because of it. It is time to fight back.

I don't give much of a damn whether it was terrorism, workplace violence, or somebody that has mental health issues. To 14 people in SB, it doesn't much matter now why... And yes, I get that it matters on a global scale - but to those families that's cold comfort. They could not avail themselves of what they needed when they needed it most desperately. And they can thank a Democrat.

And to you fence sitting pantywaist Democrats that keep saying that "Obama doesn't want your guns" , you may kindly defecate in your hat. It's time to choose which side you are on. And own your decision.

Again, it's time to fight back.

First thing that comes to mind when I hear "Hard Target"..... then its his terrible cajun accent

ep23-hardtarget.jpg

Top Bottom