• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I had a cable news show on, while doing other things. They would not say the name, they said they had it, but we're not going to say it. Why not?

Because his name is not a whitebread Jim Smith-ish, so any ethnic names would creat bias. (or not fit the narrative) SMH

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    13 just called it a "possible workplace dispute", they're despicable.
    I heartily disagree.

The two theories - "homegrown" terrorism and workplace dispute are not mutually exclusive. The fact that - right now - it appears that the target was specifically chosen leads me to believe there was a reason beyond (or short of, depending on your view of these things) terrorism. He wanted to hurt these specific people, not just any American or Christian or infidel. The people in that room were targeted for a reason.

Now, dude may have also been a radical jihadist, but it would be an oversimplification (at least based on available information) to say this was strictly a terrorist act. Human motivation is more complicated than that sometimes.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    On a related note ... Any bets on what sells out first this week? ... .223/5.56? ... 9mm? ... .45 ACP? ... .308 win? ... 7.62x39? ... AR pattern rifles? ... AK rilfes? ... magazines of any type? ... body armor?

As a matter of fact I did view this as a buying opportunity for more M67. I have to say I don't think I was alone because SGAmmo's site was VERY slow this afternoon.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Just about 10 hours ago, I was taking a look at a PSA lower.... Might have to place that order.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's interesting to watch this live and see fundamental differences between police tactics vs military. I mean nothing negative by that. These ****ers picked the wrong soil to launch their jihad on!!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I do not see any reason for this to launch panic buying. Any more than there already has been. If you are not stocked up for this sort of emergency by now then you've been asleep for 15 years

Top Bottom