• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Mr Dawkins apparently had not known true Christians...

i hate that label "True Christians" every one thinks every one else is wrong and that only they are true christians. its like a group of blind people yelling at another group of blind people in a blind world for wearing the wrong color shirt.

You have no more of an ideas as to what this god of yours wants or needs any more than the other people who follow him.

Im done now, I feel im getting way to close to the ban hammer.

fd81bd_470471.jpg

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    If you guys think this is odd, you obviously haven't spent a lot of time around Marines.

When I was a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne, we used to avoid Marines for this very reason.

:whistle:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I know how gun nuts cling to their religion as much as they cling to their guns.
    Religion is not allowed to be debated here, but prayer request and versus are allowed in sits. So I try to make my points with out being insulting.

I didn't feel our chat was heated. We both stayed civil
    I hope he feels the same

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    If you guys think this is odd, you obviously haven't spent a lot of time around Marines.

When I was a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne, we used to avoid Marines for this very reason.

:whistle:

I know exactly what you mean. For some reason some of the guys think its funny, and say "it ain't gay if your boot bands are on". I don't know. I've never seen the humor in it.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    I have stayed out of this discussion because I get flamed for being intolerant when I comment on these issues. Plus, the discussion turned to religion and I can't really state what I want because of the prohibition on religious discussions. However, my opinion is this is disgusting! When I was an active duty Marine in the mid-80's, this would have been grounds for a dishonorable discharge. Plus, the young man probably would have "accidentally" fallen down a flight of stairs if he was caught doing something like this. Call me intolerant, bigoted, homophobic or whatever, but I think this is wrong and should not be allowed!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I have stayed out of this discussion because I get flamed for being intolerant when I comment on these issues. Plus, the discussion turned to religion and I can't really state what I want because of the prohibition on religious discussions. However, my opinion is this is disgusting! When I was an active duty Marine in the mid-80's, this would have been grounds for a dishonorable discharge. Plus, the young man probably would have "accidentally" fallen down a flight of stairs if he was caught doing something like this. Call me intolerant, bigoted, homophobic or whatever, but I think this is wrong and should not be allowed!

:yesway:

I hope you never have a child that is homosexual...wouldn't want them to "accidentally" fall down a flight of stairs.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg

guns are wrong and should not be allowed!

tumblr_lg7lpxmA8z1qafrh6.gif

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    :yesway:

I hope you never have a child that is homosexual...wouldn't want them to "accidentally" fall down a flight of stairs.

Neither of my children are homosexual. I taught them better than that!

I'm not actually advocating violence towards sodomites. I was just relating how things used to be in the Marine Corps. This was back when Marines were expected to kill things and break stuff. We didn't have to worry about offending Muslims and homosexuals.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I don't get it. People say that it's "wrong." Why is it "wrong?" Fill me in. Is it due to religion? If so, I think fullmetaljesus already has it covered.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I don't get it. People say that it's "wrong." Why is it "wrong?" Fill me in.

I would say 90% of it falls into the religious/moral aspect. I can't say for certain. I am Catholic and this will shock you to hear it, but I don't have anything bad to say about gays. I personally know two gay people and they are both great people. (One male and one female). If someone has a problem with gays that is their thing not mine. I won't argue against them about it. I believe that in the end it will be God that judges everyone. I have no right playing judge and jury on any person. The bible states that homosexuality is an abomination against God, and morally and naturally it seems unusual and "against nature" to mate with the same sex. I don't feel particularly comfortable standing next to two men sucking face, but I won't interfere or say an ill word about it.

Top Bottom