• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Being gay:

on an evolutionary stand point it serves no logical purpose.

There was a study suggesting that there may be an evolutionary advantage to having gay males in one's clan. A clan could use a few people who do not have families of their own, so they are effectively "extra labor" that can help the other people in the clan with families. I confess I don't remember this study all that well, but I definitely think that primitive societies need some fabulous people to help with interior decoration and musicals.

Who invented family anyway? You get stuck with just one woman, when your urge is to spread your seed amongst a wide sampling of beauties. If you get divorced (because she's found out about your seeding activities), the wife gets half your stuff. You can't go fishing and hunting any time you want. Your kids turn into weirdos for six years before you send them off to college. You get to pay for tuition, when that money could go into guns and ammo instead. When you get old, they tell you what to do.

I personally believe that love is love. You want to be gay? be as gay as you want, you want to be straight, be as straight as you want, but please don't trample on another persons choice as to who they want to date. Your relationship doesn't effect them, so theirs shouldn't effect you.

This!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You know, I'm "fixed", we have no kids and have no plans for it. What we are doing "makes no sense" to many. But it's a personal choice. Just like homosexuality.

It is just amazing to me to reads ome of the stupidity, hatred and ignorance from people that supposedly belive in the constitution and religions that teach helping your fellow man. I guess it's easier to preach tolerance and love tha it is to live it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I think we should let 'em die for their country like the rest of us are allowed to.
    Same for the glorious institution of marriage(and divorce).
    Doesn't mean I want my sons to find another mans hairy anus attractive.

Personally, I find it disgusting, but he's not kissing me.

Kind of a mixed issue here. I'm glad he's home safe and if he's tough enough to do the job required I'm not ashamed to help supply his paycheck.:dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Who is the catcher.

whos-on-first.jpg

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    The thing that I don't like about this is that the picture was obviously staged in front of the US Flag to be used as political statement. Honestly, wrapping his legs around his significant other? It looks unnatural and again seems to be staged to mimic (or mock) the way girls straddle their guys when they return. It would've seemed more natural just to hug or kiss (neither of them is built for that awkward pose). They can do whatever they want, but I just hate phoniness in all it's forms. It's an "in your face" photo with political overtones that I just don't like to see.
    Propaganda.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I'm glad he made it home safely. I wish them the best. I don't care if service members are homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, asexual, metrosexual, etc, etc. They lay their lives on the line for our country and their brothers in arms. If I was in a foxhole with a man I could care less who he was attracted to. As long as he shoots the same direction as the rest of us we are A Okay.

My girlfriend has a gay 26 year old brother and a 17 year old gay sister. This is coming from a devout Catholic family. I have no problems with gays what so ever. Who you choose to love is your thing, and I hope its what makes you happy.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    The thing that I don't like about this is that the picture was obviously staged in front of the US Flag to be used as political statement. Honestly, wrapping his legs around his significant other? It looks unnatural and again seems to be staged to mimic (or mock) the way girls straddle their guys when they return. It would've seemed more natural just to hug or kiss (neither of them is built for that awkward pose). They can do whatever they want, but I just hate phoniness in all it's forms. It's an "in your face" photo with political overtones that I just don't like to see.
    Propaganda.

This is exactly why I hate the picture. Flaunting. Its also my only problem with many homosexuals. There seems to be a lot of homo's that like to flaunt the fact that they're gay. They know it makes some people uncomfortable and they like that. I dont go around to gay's and brag about being straight, so I dont see why so many of them feel they have to do it to us.

Last edited:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Awesome? Show me a picture of a female Marine or soldier in uniform jumping up on her husband this way.

article-2107338-11F31549000005DC-466_468x545.jpg

No one is saying this guy has to transform himself into a heterosexual, but at least stop acting like a girl. Have some self-respect.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Awesome? Show me a picture of a female Marine or soldier in uniform jumping up on her husband this way.

article-2107338-11F31549000005DC-466_468x545.jpg

No one is saying this guy has to transform himself into a heterosexual, but at least stop acting like a girl. Have some self-respect.

Actually my "awesome" was for your title and then my surprise when I scrolled down.

As for the rest of your comments all I can say is :rolleyes:.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I honestly thought this one was going to skip by without much controversy...I was going to be very proud of you INGO...

I was surprised by the first page or 2. Then I started understanding why Santorum gets as much support as he does.

I think we should let 'em die for their country like the rest of us are allowed to.
    Same for the glorious institution of marriage(and divorce).
    Doesn't mean I want my sons to find another mans hairy anus attractive.

Personally, I find it disgusting, but he's not kissing me.

Kind of a mixed issue here. I'm glad he's home safe and if he's tough enough to do the job required I'm not ashamed to help supply his paycheck.:dunno:

I'm not really sure why you're thinking of your sons and another mans hairy anus to begin with.

I'd honestly rather see gay couples in public than the human trash that thing making out in Walmart while wearing their matching mustard and Koolaid stained Disney t-shirts is appropriate.

This is exactly why I hate the picture. Flaunting. Its also my only problem with many homosexuals. There seems to be a lot of homo's that like to flaunt the fact that they're gay. They know it makes some people uncomfortable and they like that. I dont go around to gay's and brag about being straight, so I dont see why so many of them feel they have to do it to us.

There are a ton of straight people that think it is fine to try to taste their partners stomach contents in public. That is less appropriate than someone flaunting the fact that they're gay. I've seen far more disgusting straight couples making out anywhere and every where than I've ever seen gay couples, even while watching Gay Mardi Gras parades and activities while in Australia.

I see more and more comments daily that make me very glad that I've only met a couple people from this forum so far.

But can someone help me? I used the water fountain after a known homo the other day and I've been running a slight fever today...should I go get tested?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Aren't OC events designed to flaunt the right to carry? Put it out there for everybody to see so that it becomes normal?

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I was surprised by the first page or 2. Then I started understanding why Santorum gets as much support as he does.

After seeing most of the replies in this thread, I now understand how obama took Indiana in 2008, and now I won' t be surprised when he takes it again this year.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    As a Marine, I find the picture disgusting!

This "Marine" throws himself up on another male and wraps his legs around him like he is some kind of submissive *****. Is this really how Marines want to be portrayed to our enemies? I think not.

What's next? Male Marines going to be wearing WM uniforms? Disgusting!

And yes, I am allowed to have an opinion and state it because I did my time in the Marines.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    After seeing most of the replies in this thread, I now understand how obama took Indiana in 2008, and now I won' t be surprised when he takes it again this year.

Just when I thought your ignorance couldn't become any more staggering, there's this. So because my best friend is gay (and a staunch Conservative/Republican and fellow gun nut), because I have no problem with homosexuality that I am somehow supporting Oblowma? Wow. You just stooped to new levels of stupid.

Top Bottom