• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Do homosexuals have a monopoly on "I've got a disease that you might get if you exchange bodily fluids with me" signs?

No, but homos have a higher probability of having AIDS. And it,not because of who they are, but because of their own behavior.

Funny how the military teaches us to avoid biological agent vectors, then places them right among us.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    then places them right among us.

Seriously? HIV is actually somewhat difficult to get, unless its during the course of a choice that you yourself make. the military doesnt "place you" among them. And its just as easy to contract from a member of the opposite sex as it is a member of the same sex.

If thats your reasoning then it wreaks of bigotry.

I guess you are placing yourself among biological agents everytime you leave the house, or go anywhere public for that matter.

:noway::noway::noway:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Vector

Vector-_Despicable_Me.jpg

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There are more homosexuals that DO NOT have AIDS than there are homosexuals that do have AIDS.

You wouldn't even know if a bleeding guy on the ground was gay or straight or into smack or anything else.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    This issue came up from time to time when I was in the Army, and mostly it came down to this:

If that guy was injured and bleeding all over the place, there would be no way I'd risk coming into contact with his blood to render first aid. Same with CPR. He better be able to get himself breathing, because I'm not coming into contact with his saliva.

How many if you would jump right in and get covered in a known homo's blood, with no protective medical gear, to render first aid?

Now tell me that doesn' t hurt readiness.

facepalm_implied.jpg

Reading a nice thread and then: suddenly ignorance!!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    This issue came up from time to time when I was in the Army, and mostly it came down to this:

If that guy was injured and bleeding all over the place, there would be no way I'd risk coming into contact with his blood to render first aid. Same with CPR. He better be able to get himself breathing, because I'm not coming into contact with his saliva.

How many if you would jump right in and get covered in a known homo's blood, with no protective medical gear, to render first aid?

Again, this post wreaks of ignorance of HIV

The military tests for it, OFTEN, and if you have it, chances are you will NOT be on the front line.

second, I would render aid, he is a brother in arms who has fallen, i wouldnt think twice about it, and the fact that you would makes me question YOUR "readiness"

glad we didnt serve in the places i served together, i would be constantly wondering if you could get past the cudies to help me should i fall.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    There are more homosexuals that DO NOT have AIDS than there are homosexuals that do have AIDS.

You wouldn't even know if a bleeding guy on the ground was gay or straight or into smack or anything else.

To be fair, he DID say "known homo."

Hope no one who ever steps in to save his life is unknown to him to be homosexual, he might just have a conniption if he found out later.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    So what are your true colors IndyGunWorks?!?!?!

Just razzin ya :)

;)

seriously, i do not approve of homosexuality. It doesnt fit with my view of my world. but something that i disaprove of even MORE, is predjudice. A human being is a human being, no matter who they are attracted to.

I dont have any predjudice towards anyone. I profile from time to time, and i have been known to say a few choice words about illegal immigrants, but that doesnt mean that i would act any differantly towards them should they be in my presence.

oh, and my colors are scarlet and grey!!!!

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    ;)

seriously, i do not approve of homosexuality. It doesnt fit with my view of my world. but something that i disaprove of even MORE, is predjudice. A human being is a human being, no matter who they are attracted to.

I dont have any predjudice towards anyone. I profile from time to time, and i have been known to say a few choice words about illegal immigrants, but that doesnt mean that i would act any differantly towards them should they be in my presence.

I agree with you 100%. 100%. You could not be more right about this.

Props for a well thought out post!

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    ;)

In 23 years of being an EMT, and almost 3 decades of being a SAR responder, the only time I have ever thought that I might not be able to render aid to someone else was the drunk driver who had just killed a mother and child. I was glad I didn't know the circumstances of that incident beforehand as it would have given me a hard choice to make internally.

Other than that which was a mental exercise only because at the time I didn't know, I have never hesitated to render aid to a stranger in need, and I can't even imagine the mindset that would refuse to render aid to a colleague, even one I didn't like.

Muzzle Flash

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Valpo
    Anyone who is not serving, has never served, is an arm chair commando, or just ignorant useless puke had best get their ass in uniform and do the job themselves. Anyone who is willing to put on the uniform, and fight for this country, straight or homosexual, is alright in my book.

What he said.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    human sexuality is a fickle thing. its hard to study and hard to understand.

Being gay:

From a religious point of view its a no-no, just like wearing blended clothing or tattoos.

on an evolutionary stand point it serves no logical purpose.

There are even species of animals that have homosexual behaviors. (off the top of my head, there is a type of bat that does this) Which is strange
    from an evolutionary stand point.

hell even the spartans would engage in love affairs with each other, they felt it promoted unity, moral, and felt it allowed them to work as a team much more effectively.

I personally believe that love is love. You want to be gay? be as gay as you want, you want to be straight, be as straight as you want, but please don't trample on another persons choice as to who they want to date. Your relationship doesn't effect them, so theirs shouldn't effect you.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Someone spoke of true colors showing up as though something is being hid.So let me say...I disapprove of homosexuality,i disapprove of pre-marital sex,I disapprove of thieves and liars,I disapprove of Hillary Clinton,Barack Hussein Obama,ect,ect,ect...HOWEVER I MOST of all disapprove of the idea that someone would try to stop me from exercising my right of free speech...or you.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur

If that's the way you wanna look at it, I wouldn't render aid to you either on the basis that maybe your not a known homo, but a closet one, and since all homos have aids, then I don't wanna touch you.

Ignorant ****ing people, smack the stupid right outta your head. Go crawl in a hole and live your life away from the world

Top Bottom