• ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Minority rule

not sure what you're getting at here....

Government cannot legislate morality.It should not deal with sexual issues between consenting adults.I am just pointing out that a "Bigamist" can go to prison....We have allowed a noisy minority to change the rule of law. (PS-I only have and want one wife)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    george-takei-set-phaser-to-fabuous.jpg

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Government cannot legislate morality.It should not deal with sexual issues between consenting adults.I am just pointing out that a "Bigamist" can go to prison....We have allowed a noisy minority to change the rule of law. (PS-I only have and want one wife)

we need more of this:

R188q.jpg

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008

Should public nudity be legal?

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    This issue came up from time to time when I was in the Army, and mostly it came down to this:

If that guy was injured and bleeding all over the place, there would be no way I'd risk coming into contact with his blood to render first aid. Same with CPR. He better be able to get himself breathing, because I'm not coming into contact with his saliva.

How many if you would jump right in and get covered in a known homo's blood, with no protective medical gear, to render first aid?

Now tell me that doesn' t hurt readiness.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    This issue came up from time to time when I was in the Army, and mostly it came down to this:

If that guy was injured and bleeding all over the place, there would be no way I'd risk coming into contact with his blood to render first aid. Same with CPR. He better be able to get himself breathing, because I'm not coming into contact with his saliva.

How many if you would jump right in and get covered in a known homo's blood, with no protective medical gear, to render first aid?

That's your right to make that decision.

I hope for your sake someone doesn't refuse to render aid to you if you needed it because they didn't like who you were.

Me, when I am working with fellow responders, if one of them were hurt I'd render aid even if I hated them. But that's just the way I roll.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN

Do homosexuals have a monopoly on "I've got a disease that you might get if you exchange bodily fluids with me" signs?

Last I checked, gay or straight, if you exchange bodily fluids with someone, you take the risk of exposure to HIV.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    That's your right to make that decision.

I hope for your sake someone doesn't refuse to render aid to you if you needed it because they didn't like who you were.

Me, when I am working with fellow responders, if one of them were hurt I'd render aid even if I hated them. But that's just the way I roll.

It's not about hate. It's about reality.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Should public nudity be legal?

Public nudity would be a PUBLIC issue,so it must be dealt with by Government.What is disturbing about these photos is that someone magnified these events by posting and reposting......Our society has broken down to the point that we glorify the unnatural instead of ignoring it...

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Do homosexuals have a monopoly on "I've got a disease that you might get if you exchange bodily fluids with me" signs?

Last I checked, gay or straight, if you exchange bodily fluids with someone, you take the risk of exposure to HIV.

As a side note, I just read this recently.

HIV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

transmission rates for HIV seem to be a LOT lower than I thought they would be.

Blood transfusion being the... "your going to get it" option.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Public nudity would be a PUBLIC issue,so it must be dealt with by Government.What is disturbing about these photos is that someone magnified these events by posting and reposting......Our society has broken down to the point that we glorify the unnatural instead of ignoring it...

Nah, if it were a kiss between straight people no one at all would comment on it. Because it's not, it draws commentary. Posting it here in this environment where there's a higher percentage of people who will make negative commentary instead of just letting it pass is deliberately stirring the pot. And the predictable crowd who feel the need to make it known they disapprove didn't disappoint.

Top Bottom