Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    My employer has sent links to the religious accommodation forms to "enable" employees to request exemptions from the jab mandate. It's clear from the questions and wording that they don't intend to give accommodations.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

And I will raise you.

Interesting Indiana connection in this article...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why are companies so excited to follow what hasn't been formalized as law and certainly has not been they the courts on their employees? Talk about a conspiracy, why are most companies doing this?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Why are companies so excited to follow what hasn't been formalized as law and certainly has not been they the courts on their employees? Talk about a conspiracy, why are most companies doing this?

All, or at least most large companies are extremely progressive. They're also the ones who have hiring quotas, Chief Diversity Officers, are teaching CRT and having everyone put their preferred pronouns in their emails... :rolleyes:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Mixed economy. They're doing it because in our economic system, those who curry favor with the government survive and those who don't perish.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    All, or at least most large companies are extremely progressive. They're also the ones who have hiring quotas, Chief Diversity Officers, are teaching CRT and having everyone put their preferred pronouns in their emails... :rolleyes:
    You are very correct. I reactivated my LinkedIn account when I wasn’t sure what the mandate would mean to our company. Watching the sheer glee from the people on there when google et al started suppressing both Covid and, yesterday, climate change “misinformation” was astonishing. Time to deactivate the account again, it seems.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

A good question. Insurance carriers maybe?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Mixed economy. They're doing it because in our economic system, those who curry favor with the government survive and those who don't perish.

You are on the right track. Watch the YouTube video "Monopoly" to see just how few have immense control through the control games they play in the markets...

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

The author of this wrote “the OSHA mandate that’s been promulgated”.
    Promulgated means to promote or make widely known an idea or a cause.
    So while it’s not a mandate for the citizens, is it a mandate to OSHA?

Your overall question of why is huge. Is there something very sinister (ok even way more sinister) than we can see going on to coerce these companies, or is it just “simply” OSHA? That fear runs deep. I’m happy to be a one man band.

I don’t believe as some have said that most business over 100 are progressives. There’s no way. They’re Trump supporters! Sure, some large companies, maybe. That’s too easy of an answer, we need to look deeply at this one.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I hope we are not being suckerd into believing these companies that provide guns, gun accessories, and even gun news are even generally on our side. I guarantee that all the big namogun manufacturers will follow any government edicts whether legal or not...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I hope we are not being suckerd into believing these companies that provide guns, gun accessories, and even gun news are even generally on our side. I guarantee that all the big namogun manufacturers will follow any government edicts whether legal or not...
    no group is on our side really. not even gun owners. everyone is against us.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The author of this wrote “the OSHA mandate that’s been promulgated”.
    Promulgated means to promote or make widely known an idea or a cause.
    So while it’s not a mandate for the citizens, is it a mandate to OSHA?

Your overall question of why is huge. Is there something very sinister (ok even way more sinister) than we can see going on to coerce these companies, or is it just “simply” OSHA? That fear runs deep. I’m happy to be a one man band.

I don’t believe as some have said that most business over 100 are progressives. There’s no way. They’re Trump supporters! Sure, some large companies, maybe. That’s too easy of an answer, we need to look deeply at this one.

There is nothing formal that has been put forth, thus the state AG's have nothing to sue over.

Look at it this way for a different perspective the public companies are all trying to boost their social credit score so they are in, liberal companies are in, Kirk's law firm in, most government contractors are in, who is left? (This could cloud your view as it likely surrounds you.) Medium to small companies like contractors, local suppliers and the lot.

That group left is considerably smaller, in terms of employees.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom