Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I wouldn't encourage anyone to break the law or commit fraud.....but.....

16x9_m.jpg
    It's tempting, but last i checked, it's a felony :(

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's sort of what I was referring to about the hills just getting harder. The PTB have set out on a strategy to separate us with fear and it's working. If the 20-30% percent or more of those who've refused the jab thus far would stand their ground, the mandates would stop, because companies cannot afford to lose that much of their workforce. This situation reminds me of those pictures from the 40s of a one or two Nazi soldiers herding hundreds or thousands of Jews onto trains. The Jews could have easily overcome those handful of soldiers, but no one wanted to risk taking a bullet. They earned a few more days, weeks, months, years on this planet, but eventually had to take a shower.
    What FullMetalHeysoos faces is a version of 'The Prisoners Dilemma'. Most players will choose to protect themselves in that situation without some overarching organization that lets them co-ordinate with their fellows and align strategy (such as a union)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    From the Hippocratic Oath:

"I will do no harm or injustice to them.[7] Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course."

Someone needs to go back to school and lose their license to practice until they do so.
    Their reasons were worded to be hippocratic compatible. Significantly increased chance of Covid Infection or some such when I read about it yesterday.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    What FullMetalHeysoos faces is a version of 'The Prisoners Dilemma'. Most players will choose to protect themselves in that situation without some overarching organization that lets them co-ordinate with their fellows and align strategy (such as a union)
    If we cannot stand against it, even when we're made to feel isolated and alone, then the country is lost, and we're just sitting around waiting on the eulogy.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe gin up about a million lawsuits? Drive a wedge between the companies deciding to fire and their liability insurance carriers. Added to that how are they going to replace the losses of experienced people? The discovery phase of all those trials might bring out lots of info.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If we cannot stand against it, even when we're made to feel isolated and alone, then the country is lost, and we're just sitting around waiting on the eulogy.

What gets me is all the people who think along the lines of "I have kids and a family, I can't afford to protest this and end up losing my job."
    They don't seem to realize it doesn't stop with the jab, if they accept the jab. They'll be subjected to things infinitely worse than having to find another job.

It's the other way around, you can't afford to accept the jab. Finding another job in this market is cake work compared to what will be coming for you. They've already said what their end goal is, abolition of private property. They're going to end up having to sign away their home and their assets to remain employed.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    What gets me is all the people who think along the lines of "I have kids and a family, I can't afford to protest this and end up losing my job."
    They don't seem to realize it doesn't stop with the jab, if they accept the jab. They'll be subjected to things infinitely worse than having to find another job.
    Very true. It seems a few can see it, the vast majority don't. That majority is much larger than I thought it was. For the first time in my life, I'm beginning to feel a tinge of shame calling myself an American. I thought we were better than this; it appears I was mistaken.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Very true. It seems a few can see it, the vast majority don't. That majority is much larger than I thought it was. For the first time in my life, I'm beginning to feel a tinge of shame calling myself an American. I thought we were better than this; it appears I was mistaken.

Education has been a major failing point in the US for decades.
    People are far too ignorant of history.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom