Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    What troubles me (sorta scares me) are all the vaccine commercials I have started noticing on television. I know most have been around for a long time but it seems the advertising for them has increased a thousand fold. It's almost like let's get them now while the iron is hot. I am so amazed that we have a world have survived this long without vaccines.

I wonder what the accumulative effect of all the different vaccines will have on those who get all of them?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If all is coincidence there are no coincidences
    :scratch:

Philosophically, that's bull ****. It's a common soundbite. I think for that to be correct, one must believe either that fate dictates everything, or that everything is a grand conspiracy.

If everything is x then nothing is x. That only works with applying the specific to everything not the other way around. So, "if everyone is special then no one is special" works. Coincidence isn't "special". It's general. The quoted statement is just another version of "there are no coincidences". Sure there are. It's why we have a word for it. There isn't a grand conspiracy every time unrelated events coincide. But sometimes there is. I hope our standards of knowing such things are a bit better than soundbites.

Is this a conspiracy? Well. It sure feels like something more than coincidence brought all these events together. Policies that make no logical sense. Inconsistencies in the stories. TPTB forbidding anyone to question their decisions. People getting caught saying the quiet parts out loud. It's a plan when there's evidence that it's not merely coincidence.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    What troubles me (sorta scares me) are all the vaccine commercials I have started noticing on television. I know most have been around for a long time but it seems the advertising for them has increased a thousand fold. It's almost like let's get them now while the iron is hot. I am so amazed that we have a world have survived this long without vaccines.

I wonder what the accumulative effect of all the different vaccines will have on those who get all of them?
    If you notice most of those are paid for by the pharma producing it now where before they were by the CDC or local health dept.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Or (and I know this sounds crazy to many here)...

THERE WAS AN ACTUAL VIRUS SPREADING AROUND THE WORLD KILLING PEOPLE.

Why is that possibility so easily dismissed despite being so obvious? There's no coordinated desire for control, no DNA modification, no mind control, no secret plot for birth control, just a virus killing people. People like us plan and prep for the worst, but when something really bad (not catastrophic) shows up we pretend it's not happening and go to our old standby of globalist control.

Because there is too much evidence of bad decisions at least.

I don't think the virus itself is a conspiracy; that TPTB intentionally set it upon the world for nefarious purposes. I don't think its release was intentional. But I strongly suspect that however it got out, ideologues and crooks in power took advantage of the situation to achieve certain political and financial goals. Power hungry people used it to gain more political power, which they undeniably achieved. Pharma saw it as an opportunity to make a lot of money and it is undeniable that they have influenced policy. And we need look no further than the idiocy of the policies.

The lockdowns made no logical sense to apply everywhere. It started as two weeks to slow the spread, which turned into months and into more than a year. And we later found out that it was never going to be two weeks. That "two weeks to slow the spread", and "flatten the curve" was just to get people to go along with locking down. Temporary lockdowns might have made sense in hot areas only, and only while hospitals were overrun.

The mask mandates made no logical sense. It could have been argued that masks could be helpful when they "thought" that it was primarily spread through the larger droplets that masks could filter. But that turned out to be ********. Once science had discovered that it indeed is spread through aerosolized particles any talk about masks should have logically ended.

The vaccines mandates never made logical sense. The policy should have been to recommend them to the most vulnerable people. And then once myocarditus became known, there should have been warnings placed on the vaccines for susceptible people.

We could say that those undeniably illogical policies were just incompetence. It would indeed be a coincidence that all the world's leaders at this time are that incompetent. But when the incompetence appears to be coordinated, I kinda think it's more than that. Ideologues got more political power out of it. Pharma got richer, and without liability. No one is going to recompensate the healthy people who got myocarditis.

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I've said for a while now that there was absolutely no proof the vaccine provided any benefit at all. How do you prove that someone getting a virus that most people survive had any lessening of symptoms over someone who didn't take the vaccine?

So let's see:

If you take the vaccine, you won't get the virus - NOPE
    If you take the vaccine, you won't pass the virus to others - NOPE
    If you take the vaccine, you'll have less severe symptoms - NOPE
    If you take the vaccine, you won't die - NOPE

Huh, so why exactly would someone want to take the risk of getting vaccinated with a poorly tested experimental "vaccine", that has a pretty high chance of serious side effects and why the hell is it still mandated for those in the medical field? :xmad:
    I’ve been asking for scientific proof of a covid patient that would have positively died without the vaccine, but survived due to the vaccine. My mail is still empty.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Because there is too much evidence of bad decisions at least.

I don't think the virus itself is a conspiracy; that TPTB intentionally set it upon the world for nefarious purposes. I don't think its release was intentional. But I strongly suspect that however it got out, ideologues and crooks in power took advantage of the situation to achieve certain political and financial goals. Power hungry people used it to gain more political power, which they undeniably achieved. Pharma saw it as an opportunity to make a lot of money and it is undeniable that they have influenced policy. And we need look no further than the idiocy of the policies.

The lockdowns made no logical sense to apply everywhere. It started as two weeks to slow the spread, which turned into months and into more than a year. And we later found out that it was never going to be two weeks. That "two weeks to slow the spread", and "flatten the curve" was just to get people to go along with locking down. Temporary lockdowns might have made sense in hot areas only, and only while hospitals were overrun.

The mask mandates made no logical sense. It could have been argued that masks could be helpful when they "thought" that it was primarily spread through the larger droplets that masks could filter. But that turned out to be ********. Once science had discovered that it indeed is spread through aerosolized particles any talk about masks should have logically ended.

The vaccines mandates never made logical sense. The policy should have been to recommend them to the most vulnerable people. And then once myocarditus became known, there should have been warnings placed on the vaccines for susceptible people.

We could say that those undeniably illogical policies were just incompetence. It would indeed be a coincidence that all the world's leaders at this time are that incompetent. But when the incompetence appears to be coordinated, I kinda think it's more than that. Ideologues got more political power out of it. Pharma got richer, and without liability. No one is going to recompensate the healthy people who got myocarditis.
    So governments did things that didn't make logical sense? You don't say? That happens every freakin' day, that doesn't mean they are colluding or nefarious or malicious, it just means they're not always doing the right thing; mostly out if incompetence due to lack of information and good ole human decision making.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So governments did things that didn't make logical sense? You don't say? That happens every freakin' day, that doesn't mean they are colluding or nefarious or malicious, it just means they're not always doing the right thing; mostly out if incompetence due to lack of information and good ole human decision making.
    See? I told you. Almost like clockwork.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You forgot power hungry, greedy, and unwilling to admit mistakes.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You forgot power hungry, greedy, and unwilling to admit mistakes.
    And their sycophants are unwilling to admit they hitched their wagon to the wrong horse.

Politicians have through Darwinism become string at being popular and weak at doing the right thing. And you no longer win elections on issues, but how well you can vilify your opponents.

Boogeymen win elections, be they viruses, globalist, anti-abortion, vote riggers, commies... Each side uses scare tactics to drum up their base.

Admitting mistakes and publicly saying, "I've changed my mind" is seen a weakness, not making a good decision in light of new information.

Note that those traits aren't exclusive to politicians.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom