Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Notice all his examples are his perceived boogeymen of the right. He did not name one thing from the left. Shows where he is…

Funny how the Left comes out and says they want to destroy our way of life and then when they go about doing so people act like they're not making good on exactly what the said they were going to do. Not sure what it'll take for some people to wise up.

They imposed unnecessary restrictions that destroyed businesses and mandated a vax that did more harm than good. They cut back fossil fuel use worldwide, even though we're nowhere ready for using only alternative sources of energy. They are causing the massive inflation hitting pretty much every country with their insane economic policies and somehow there are people thinking it's not being done on purpose? Really?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “Much of this year’s increase is due to Covid-related deaths. Like the rest of Australia, Victoria has faced a wave of Covid infections and deaths in 2022, even though 70 percent of its adults and nearly 90 percent of people over 60 are not just vaccinated but boosted.

More than two-thirds of Victoria’s Covid deaths have occurred in 2022 - the equivalent of about 200,000 deaths in the United States - even though Omicron is viewed as significantly milder than earlier variants.

At the same time, deaths from other causes are up substantially too, and rising caseloads from both Covid and other illnesses have put heavy pressure on the state’s hospital system. Wait times for non-urgent surgeries are now more than six months at many hospitals, compared to three or four last year.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Notice all his examples are his perceived boogeymen of the right. He did not name one thing from the left. Shows where he is…
    :scratch:

Did he edit that and add “commie” and a couple others, or was it there and you didn’t see it? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So governments did things that didn't make logical sense? You don't say? That happens every freakin' day, that doesn't mean they are colluding or nefarious or malicious, it just means they're not always doing the right thing; mostly out if incompetence due to lack of information and good ole human decision making.
    If it’s incompetence, why are all the mistakes in the same direction?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    So governments did things that didn't make logical sense? You don't say? That happens every freakin' day, that doesn't mean they are colluding or nefarious or malicious, it just means they're not always doing the right thing; mostly out if incompetence due to lack of information and good ole human decision making.
    Tough one here, but I do not believe they made a mistake. They saw an opportunity and grabbed it. They used it, squeezed everything they could from it and even today they are trying to get more from it.

As for the addressing the new reports and how nothing truly worked, the answer is "who knew", they were doing what they could and IF they did not, measured outcomes would have been far worse...that's what they say.

As for the nursing home deaths and other blunders.....the news media is their friend. What's not reported didn't truly happen, right?

The sleeping sheep are just that, sheep. They support fully without question. It's like a disease they cannot recover from, zombie like nature; manipulated and indoctrinated to hear what the left wants them to hear. I can go on, but I must now leave for work.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The entire nursing home debacle has never set right with me. Force jamming the sick into a location with the most susceptible portion of our population then acting surprised when a bunch of death resulted doesn’t pass the smell test.
    And it’s passed off as “just government”

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Did your doctor report your results to the CDC and FDA? Maybe you can be in a study to help others as NSAIDs have turned out to be a dead end?

Maybe you can get it approved for Covid treatment as Olumiant was recently approved.
    Have you read about the accelerating rate of cancer diagnoses since widespread vaccination with mRNA 'vaccines' began, especially in those under 50?

Have you also read the recent admission that one of the bases in the mRNA fragment used to produce the 'vaccine' was chemically manipulated in order to make it more ... 'shelf stable' ... shall we say, and that the promised rapid breakdown of the artificial RNA fragment is not happening?

Have you considered that in one you have the mutagen for both cancer and long-covid and in the other you can see the results of these FDA 'approved' treatments

If you wish to confine yourself to only those treatments that receive the Regime Approved® imprimatur, it may quite literally be 'your funeral'

Good luck!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You're absolutely right and that's a problem. Best I can see is to take the House and Senate and eventually the Presidency. Get the insane Leftists out of power and then gut the worthless alphabet agencies that allowed this travesty. Then, hopefully in 2028 we get DeSantis running for Prez and hopefully he remembers and does something about it. Unfortunately you're right that Trump may not be the guy to push on this, but depending on support from his base, who knows?
    While not conceding that Trump is somehow in the pocket of BigPharma, do you think the removal of leftists from power and gutting of the alphabet agencies needs to happen sooner rather than later?

Then Trump IS your man to get that ball rolling again. No one having widespread support could possibly be more motivated to do so than Trump, who has been subjected to the worst they have to offer. I concur on DeSantis 2028, but for God's sake, get Trump or whoever runs in 2024 the best help you can in congressional elections up until they come to power. Whether you like it or not, MAGA/America First is the most likely way out of the dilemma we find ourselves in. Vote for true adherents over those who will give lip service. Pin those people down on what they think the most pressing job for them as legislators is, and if they think it is legalizing weed or abolishing the IRS they are a distraction and IMO you should look elsewhere. At this point, even a balanced budget amendment would be tilting at windmills. If we can't get full control of the mechanisms of government it won't matter what else we do because we won't be able to implement any real change

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Have you read about the accelerating rate of cancer diagnoses since widespread vaccination with mRNA 'vaccines' began, especially in those under 50?

Have you also read the recent admission that one of the bases in the mRNA fragment used to produce the 'vaccine' was chemically manipulated in order to make it more ... 'shelf stable' ... shall we say, and that the promised rapid breakdown of the artificial RNA fragment is not happening?

Have you considered that in one you have the mutagen for both cancer and long-covid and in the other you can see the results of these FDA 'approved' treatments

If you wish to confine yourself to only those treatments that receive the Regime Approved® imprimatur, it may quite literally be 'your funeral'

Good luck!
    Are you speaking of "Dr. Niaz's" claim which was debunked months ago? Yes, I am aware of it, but thanks for helping keep me current.

I don't know what a debunked claim about cancer and Covid vaccines have to do with a potential treatment breakthrough reported right here on INGO which the CDC should be aware of. If there are positive uses of Ivermectin for Covid, in even a few, then maybe it can be used off label like medications for RA. We could have an INGOer in a medical journal! INGO worldwide.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Are you speaking of "Dr. Niaz's" claim which was debunked months ago? Yes, I am aware of it, but thanks for helping keep me current.

I don't know what a debunked claim about cancer and Covid vaccines have to do with a potential treatment breakthrough reported right here on INGO which the CDC should be aware of. If there are positive uses of Ivermectin for Covid, in even a few, then maybe it can be used off label like medications for RA. We could have an INGOer in a medical journal! INGO worldwide.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I just get so frustrated. The leaders of the world are purposefully leading us to ruin and everyone is just going along like it's a normal day. There were a lot of people who died due to the scamdemic and I fear that was just the beginning.
    What would you have them do? They are disorganized and the gov't wants them to stay that way

They need a leader with a viable plan to co-ordinate their actions, and then once they get one they can turn on him because he is imperfect and banned bumpstockj, set up the program to support development of vaccines (not any specific methodology, just institutional support for the process) was unfaithful to his wife and generally wasn't a saint

You might get a do-over in '24. Don't screw it up

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    What would you have them do? They are disorganized and the gov't wants them to stay that way

They need a leader with a viable plan to co-ordinate their actions, and then once they get one they can turn on him because he is imperfect and banned bumpstockj, set up the program to support development of vaccines (not any specific methodology, just institutional support for the process) was unfaithful to his wife and generally wasn't a saint

You might get a do-over in '24. Don't screw it up

My comment is in reference to how people are not seeing the big picture. Understand what you're saying, but just too many sheep, or complacent people in any event.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My comment is in reference to how people are not seeing the big picture. Understand what you're saying, but just too many sheep, or complacent people in any event.
    Worse than that, getting the wrong kind of leader can lead those same people straight of the cliff

See: FBI plot to kidnap governor of Michigan

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    His profile photo has him in a mask. I’m guessing he’s deathly afraid of the latest variant and wants you to be too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom