Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    "FDA approved, safe and effective vaccine" Actually it's Comirnaty that received approval. Oddly it's still not available. It doesn't change my position, I just find it's absence to be glaring. I cannot believe some people are still swallowing the cool-aid. It's like they showed up late for a Jim Jones party and said, "Hey look! The punchbowl is still mostly full. we should drink some." Currently the CDC says the vax'd and unvax'd are on the same footing. Then why the hell is the vax still being pushed? Typically one thinks 'follow the money'. But it looks like there is something greater at play here.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    A blurb on the radio this morning said 3 out of 10 Americans were not vaxed
    I just look at things through a lens of everything is a lie or coercion and used 50%. Based on speaking to people I could very well believe that 70% are vaxxed.

"FDA approved, safe and effective vaccine" Actually it's Comirnaty that received approval. Oddly it's still not available. It doesn't change my position, I just find it's absence to be glaring. I cannot believe some people are still swallowing the cool-aid. It's like they showed up late for a Jim Jones party and said, "Hey look! The punchbowl is still mostly full. we should drink some." Currently the CDC says the vax'd and unvax'd are on the same footing. Then why the hell is the vax still being pushed? Typically one thinks 'follow the money'. But it looks like there is something greater at play here.
    Without rehashing everything discussed in the past I'd say this. If someone is skeptical of what has happened and been done to people, they don't trust TPTB or the .gov facilitators, then why is there a belief that any of this nonsense is true? I'm talking about the entirety of what people call parts of it BS.

Definitely a bigger plan going on. The news or videos from other Countries show massive protests and major problems with energy, food, and medical/pharma industrialization, etc. I believe the UK just went to universal basic income as a result. It's all globally intentional and outside the US the plan seems a few months ahead. There are factors of why it wouldn't happen here but moving forward with as much or total disbelief of the past psyop would be a splendid plan. Don't play the game.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anyone thinking all of this is a series of unconnected events isn't paying attention. All or most of Europe is going to be hit hard this Winter. Businesses are already closing by the score due to rising fuel costs in the UK. In Germany, even though they admit people won't be able to heat their homes this Winter, they're still closing nuclear facilities and denying new ones. There is going to be widespread power outages, across the globe and worldwide food shortages. It's all just something that can't be prevented though, right? :dunno:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Anyone thinking all of this is a series of unconnected events isn't paying attention. All or most of Europe is going to be hit hard this Winter. Businesses are already closing by the score due to rising fuel costs in the UK. In Germany, even though they admit people won't be able to heat their homes this Winter, they're still closing nuclear facilities and denying new ones. There is going to be widespread power outages, across the globe and worldwide food shortages. It's all just something that can't be prevented though, right? :dunno:
    I think we’re blaming the automotive chip shortage now?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think we’re blaming the automotive chip shortage now?

I just get so frustrated. The leaders of the world are purposefully leading us to ruin and everyone is just going along like it's a normal day. There were a lot of people who died due to the scamdemic and I fear that was just the beginning.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I just get so frustrated. The leaders of the world are purposefully leading us to ruin and everyone is just going along like it's a normal day. There were a lot of people who died due to the scamdemic and I fear that was just the beginning.
    Normality bias at its best. I’m certain the musicians on the titanic never thought the ship would sink…

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    It's the synchronicity of it all that is so puzzling. One day nations all across the world wake up and go crazy?? In the same way for the same reasons?? It's an unbelievable occurrence. Simple greed and lust for power cannot fully explain it.
    I hate sounding like a conspiracy theorist but this all points to a central control. It’s too weird that nation would all wake up one day and go crazy in the same direction.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    It's the synchronicity of it all that is so puzzling. One day nations all across the world wake up and go crazy?? In the same way for the same reasons?? It's an unbelievable occurrence. Simple greed and lust for power cannot fully explain it.
    Last Fall I had asked very similar questions on the board. One of the smarter things I do to gain wisdom and knowledge is read and research, but most importantly ask questions on about any subject I need to learn better. Generally speaking I get the most wisdom and knowledge from those older than me that have more life experiences and skills. Typically I know if someone is intelligent but recent events have really shined a light on smarts and common sense aren't mutual.

Someone I respect on the the board answered our similar questions with:
    Past history predicts future conditions. Nothing new under the sun

I still sometimes forget that saying and with all the variables and lies, there might never be a complete logical explanation for the last 30 months. My thoughts for the future are to be prepared, be kind and help family or friends, and enjoy each and every day of your life.

I do like big picture overviews and probably the best videos I've seen for clearly explaining this are from Catherine Austin Fitts. The Wikipedia for her is actually surprisingly a good accounting of what she's done (except for the anti-vax label...aren't we all:) ). Twenty five years ago the Gov and FBI went after her, trying to destroy her for exposing their financial fraud. After five years they found nothing....typical smear template still being used.

A couple recent ones:

I hate sounding like a conspiracy theorist but this all points to a central control. It’s too weird that nation would all wake up one day and go crazy in the same direction.
    Todays definition of conspiracy theorist is someone who knows what's going on before others. I'd read where this was first used after the JFK assassination. Ironic that those who are most attacked are labeled as such by their .gov and minions attackers.

Last edited:

GranolaFacility

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 22, 2022
    Westfield
    It could be as simple as:
    1. Scientists who spend their whole lives studying viruses overhype a predicted outbreak due to their own subconscious bias for having a little more excitement in their boring lives and feeling important.
    2. Fears sells, so media run with it.
    3. People start to panic and demand government "do something."
    4. Politicians are afraid of losing their positions for not "doing something," so they go way overboard.
    5. Big Pharma takes advantage of an opportunity to make money trying out a new technology they've been sitting on for a while.
    It could be as relatively simple as that, but it's hard to know. It's the age old question: Are our rulers evil or just incompetent?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It could be as simple as:
    1. Scientists who spend their whole lives studying viruses overhype a predicted outbreak due to their own subconscious bias for having a little more excitement in their boring lives and feeling important.
    2. Fears sells, so media run with it.
    3. People start to panic and demand government "do something."
    4. Politicians are afraid of losing their positions for not "doing something," so they go way overboard.
    5. Big Pharma takes advantage of an opportunity to make money trying out a new technology they've been sitting on for a while.
    It could be as relatively simple as that, but it's hard to know. It's the age old question: Are our rulers evil or just incompetent?
    If all is coincidence there are no coincidences

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “In conclusion, such abrupt changes as we have documented in the peripheral blood profile of 948 patients have never been observed after inoculation by any vaccines in the past according to our clinical experience. The sudden transition, usually at the time of a second mRNA injection, from a state of perfect normalcy to a pathological one, with accompanying hemolysis, visible packing and stacking of red blood cells in conjunction with the formation of gigantic conglomerate foreign structures, some of them appearing as graphene-family super-structures, is unprecedented. Such phenomena have never been seen before after any ‘vaccination’ of the past,” the researchers stated.

“In our experience as clinicians, these mRNA injections are very unlike traditional ‘vaccines’ and their manufacturers need, in our opinions, to come clean about what is in the injections and why it is there.”

“Thorp is also of the opinion that the metallic-like objects could be the cause of the strange clots that embalmers have been finding.”

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Or (and I know this sounds crazy to many here)...

THERE WAS AN ACTUAL VIRUS SPREADING AROUND THE WORLD KILLING PEOPLE.

Why is that possibility so easily dismissed despite being so obvious? There's no coordinated desire for control, no DNA modification, no mind control, no secret plot for birth control, just a virus killing people. People like us plan and prep for the worst, but when something really bad (not catastrophic) shows up we pretend it's not happening and go to our old standby of globalist control.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom