Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Remember when they said get the shot, you won’t get covid?
    Then when that failed, they sad get the shot and if you do get covid, you won’t get seriously ill.
    Then they said if you get the shot you won’t die.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you speaking of "Dr. Niaz's" claim which was debunked months ago? Yes, I am aware of it, but thanks for helping keep me current.

I don't know what a debunked claim about cancer and Covid vaccines have to do with a potential treatment breakthrough reported right here on INGO which the CDC should be aware of. If there are positive uses of Ivermectin for Covid, in even a few, then maybe it can be used off label like medications for RA. We could have an INGOer in a medical journal! INGO worldwide.
    I don’t know either way. But, I’ve seen enough “debunked“ stuff in the last year that were supposedly debunked and when you dig deeper it’s ********. Fact-checkers are no longer trustworthy.

It’s a bit harder for me to fact-check the fact-checkers on medical science. It’s definitely not my area of expertise. But in such areas when it’s clear there’s a definite political bias, when it is something I understand quite well, I’ve caught those mother-****ers lying. But people have come to trust fact-checkers. And they obviously have reasons to lie.

So no. Nothing is debunked to me until it’s debunked to my satisfaction. Maybe your standards are different. I don’t trust lying ********ers.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don’t know either way. But, I’ve seen enough “debunked“ stuff in the last year that were supposedly debunked and when you dig deeper it’s ********. Fact-checkers are no longer trustworthy.

It’s a bit harder for me to fact-check the fact-checkers on medical science. It’s definitely not my area of expertise. But in such areas when it’s clear there’s a definite political bias, when it is something I understand quite well, I’ve caught those mother-****ers lying. But people have come to trust fact-checkers. And they obviously have reasons to lie.

So no. Nothing is debunked to me until it’s debunked to my satisfaction. Maybe your standards are different. I don’t trust lying ********ers.
    Unfortunately, I think “debunked” often means Fauci or experts that follow the guidance and protocols have dismissed it. Not debunked it with proof to the contrary, simply declared it debunked. As I suggested up thread, we have a problem of authority worship. We don’t have enough cyncism.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Things that have been debunked are the same things labeled misinformation and that term has been so diluted it doesn't even mean anything any more. Any time I see that something has been labeled misinformation or that it has been debunked, I just figure it's most likely true but those in power don't want you to know about it for some reason. Look at all the garbage they put out on the "safety" and "effectiveness" of the vaccines. I'm pretty sure you can still get banned on social media for saying it's problematic and there are still mandates in place for it. Nobody but blue haired whack jobs believe anything "fact checkers" have to say after all this.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Unfortunately, I think “debunked” often means Fauci or experts that follow the guidance and protocols have dismissed it. Not debunked it with proof to the contrary, simply declared it debunked. As I suggested up thread, we have a problem of authority worship. We don’t have enough cyncism.
    I will remind all that I was an early and vociferous critic of credentialism before it was popular and when WuVid was still only circulating secretly

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" - Richard Feynman

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom