Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Or (and I know this sounds crazy to many here)...

THERE WAS AN ACTUAL VIRUS SPREADING AROUND THE WORLD KILLING PEOPLE.

Why is that possibility so easily dismissed despite being so obvious? There's no coordinated desire for control, no DNA modification, no mind control, no secret plot for birth control, just a virus killing people. People like us plan and prep for the worst, but when something really bad (not catastrophic) shows up we pretend it's not happening and go to our old standby of globalist control.
    So I partially agree with you that there was a global pandemic that required the world to work together to solve the problem. At the same time, we all know that governments (at least ours) have a strategy to "never let a good crisis go to waste". If they can use any opportunity to increase their wealth and power, they will do so. This is not a conspiracy, this is historical fact.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Or (and I know this sounds crazy to many here)...

Why is that possibility so easily dismissed despite being so obvious? There's no coordinated desire for control, no DNA modification, no mind control, no secret plot for birth control, just a virus killing people. People like us plan and prep for the worst, but when something really bad (not catastrophic) shows up we pretend it's not happening and go to our old standby of globalist control.
    TPTB told us millions upon millions upon millions were going to die, it was a lie. They have deceived us more times than I can count. Does your back get sore carrying water for them?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Many have not known that the point in history when men began being clean shaven was WWI when they were gassing each other and the troops had to be clean shaven for their gas mask to work. Then when the clean shaven men came home the ladies loved the clean shaven look.

Recetly saw a 30 something with a bushy full beard wearing double masks. You cannot make up the stupidity of the dumbmasses…
    Ive got a better one. Older gent wearing a bandanna as a mask AND a Kroger bag on his head under his baseball cap. (At the height of the panic)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

There was a virus spreading around the world that killed almost exclusively people who were already in poor health, just like the common flu does every year. Very, very few people who didn't already have multiple comorbidities died. Between the lockdowns, sick people sent to nursing homes and the jabs, I bet you more people died from those than healthy people did from COVID. At its worst, the virus was never a serious threat to healthy people, but that didn't stop the idiot senile old bass turd from mandating a barely tested vaccine that most people didn't actually need.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There were allegedly vaccines spreading around the world killing more people than the virus!

:scratch::dunno:
    Now…now…there’s no “proof” these vaccines have ever harmed anyone. After all, (according to the fact checkers) they are extensively tested to insure they are safe AND effective. *wink* *wink*

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Those Brits…

I've said for a while now that there was absolutely no proof the vaccine provided any benefit at all. How do you prove that someone getting a virus that most people survive had any lessening of symptoms over someone who didn't take the vaccine?

So let's see:

If you take the vaccine, you won't get the virus - NOPE
    If you take the vaccine, you won't pass the virus to others - NOPE
    If you take the vaccine, you'll have less severe symptoms - NOPE
    If you take the vaccine, you won't die - NOPE

Huh, so why exactly would someone want to take the risk of getting vaccinated with a poorly tested experimental "vaccine", that has a pretty high chance of serious side effects and why the hell is it still mandated for those in the medical field? :xmad:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've said for a while now that there was absolutely no proof the vaccine provided any benefit at all. How do you prove that someone getting a virus that most people survive had any lessening of symptoms over someone who didn't take the vaccine?

So let's see:

If you take the vaccine, you won't get the virus - NOPE
    If you take the vaccine, you won't pass the virus to others - NOPE
    If you take the vaccine, you'll have less severe symptoms - NOPE
    If you take the vaccine, you won't die - NOPE

Huh, so why exactly would someone want to take the risk of getting vaccinated with a poorly tested experimental "vaccine", that has a pretty high chance of serious side effects and why the hell is it still mandated for those in the medical field? :xmad:
    The unadvertised benefits: heart conditions, blood clots, infertility, tinnitus, and mist importantly—smugness.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The unadvertised benefits: heart conditions, blood clots, infertility, tinnitus, and mist importantly—smugness.

I'm still mad at my Dad and stepmother who tried to guilt me into getting the jab. They sung the praises of her nephew getting the jab "for their protection" and kept asking me why I felt I didn't need one. I told them it was my decision and there was no way I was taking that poison. Even after having a horrid 6 week battle with COVID in January, I still feel that was the right decision.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am so glad my daughter did not allow her Ob/gyn to talk her into the vaccine when she was pregnant with my precious granddaughter. It scared me to death that that woman was pushing it on her at every appointment. She got covid at about 7 months into her pregnancy and had such mild symptoms she didn't even know she had it. She had been having some odd dizziness and mentioned it at her next visit. The OB had her tested and she was positive. The symptoms had been about a week prior but her work still made her stay home for five days after the positive test.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm still mad at my Dad and stepmother who tried to guilt me into getting the jab. They sung the praises of her nephew getting the jab "for their protection" and kept asking me why I felt I didn't need one. I told them it was my decision and there was no way I was taking that poison. Even after having a horrid 6 week battle with COVID in January, I still feel that was the right decision.
    People of my age group (boomers and older) are of the generations that saw the miracles of polio vaccines and the like. They believe anything called a vaccine is God's gift to the world. If their doctor tells them to take, they take it because they believe the experts and trust their doctors have the knowledge they need to make that recommendation.

Until 2021, I'd probably have considered myself as a part of that group. After seeing what the government not only unleashed but mandated be pumped into peoples' bodies the last couple of years, I'm not sure I'll ever take another shot again. After watching so many doctors repeat the lies about masking and then the shots I'm having trouble respecting many of them. The experts have **** the bed on this and they have ruined any credibility they had with me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom