Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It's your holier than thou I'm better than you because I am more intelligent ********. You're an ass and full of ****. You've changed the goal posts so many times you don't even know what lie you're backing up anymore. No one here has said that iverectin is a miracle cure. That is more ******** you're making up, again.

For masks, you flat said that no mask can ever cause breathing restrictions ever. I called out your ******** because I phsically watched my wife get pale with long term use involving any physical activity. You called us liars that its not possible. Now you want to pull this "I didn't make the science" ****. No. **** you. You called people who were experiencing actual issues ****ing liars. That makes you a ****ing prick. So FATWO and I hope you and your buddy obiden get good seats near the fire. I'm ****ing done with ****ing ***holes like you. All of them. **** them all.
    Yeah, that's likely not the mask, but the reaction to it.

But if your wife suffered from dyspnea from stress or anxiety from the mask, there are other options. Hopefully she talked to her doctor about it and I pray that both she and yourself are doing well.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    and here you keep going with your lies. Ivermectin has been prescribed in humans for decades as an anti-parasitic drug with other uses shown over the years. But you can;t possibly admit that because it makes your whole ******** lie look like the ******** lie it is.
    Yes. It's not dangerous for humans and never was. But there's no good evidence that it is, or was, effective against Covid.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    panda-gifpopcorn-gifreaction-gif.gif

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ivermectin is a great parasite killer, but it is not a panacea for Covid.

That will always be true. Now, there are some great drugs on the horizon, but buy ammo at Rural King, not Covid cures.
    You don't know that they give millions of doses to humans around the world yearly?
    Local Dr have given ot to patients and they lost none to covid here.
    My father, mother, and niece was given ivermectin by the family Dr and it helped all 3 recover. My mother has stage 4 lymphoma and COPD. She recovered when most people didn't think she had a chance.
    There were other Dr around the US that used it and were fired over it. Most likely because it was working and it was cheap.
    I posted articles about these Dr and their fight with their hospitals, and family members fighting hospitals to give it to their loved ones.
    Who recovered when they were given ivermectin.
    It should be upto the patient or their family members to use it.
    Oh and the ivermectin Dr's give isn't horse paste from Rural King.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    My wife just got notice that she has to renew her exemption for the covid shot. Being in healthcare I'm not sure how she has skirted the government CMS mandate. It sucks that at a stroke of a pen she could still be fired for not getting the shot.

In a similar boat. There was mandatory weekly testing up until about a month ago for anyone with an 'exemption'. Even working remotely 100% of the time, we had staff that had to report once a week to be nose swabbed. Yes, every week since October of last year.

Everyone seems to forget the .gov isn't done with the boot on your throat...they just got quiet about it for a while so you'd relax and stop paying attention to their details. The talks of mandating boosters or another round are kicking up, seems senior leaders cannot make up their minds if they will require Booster 1, Booster 2, or just a 'new' booster at the time of the mandatory Flu shot.

Get your house in order, if I gotta tell them to go pound sand I wanna have an appropriate 'mic drop' speech prepared.

**side note: I saw an article yesterday that England changed their recommendation around the jab for pregnant mothers. Seems still born babies are harder to keep a secret. That 'not viable outside the womb' bs excuse only goes so far... Follow the articles about the drop in birthrates globally in developed countries, very interesting reads...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The concern of masks restricting breathing was overinflated and could be avoided by using different masks or a face shield so those so afflicted can breath without interference.
    No they couldn’t. At least with my employer. Only the company supplied masks were permitted.

Masks have never shown any efficacy with controlling respiratory viruses and the evidence, anywhere you wanted to look, anywhere, showed that they didn’t this time either. It was the cultish belief in masks that was over blown.

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    My company actually softened their stance by going from mandatory, to allowing testing 10 days before going to the office or a company site.
    This is a California based company.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    There's still a lot of unknowns in the planned scamdemic. I still don't see any large increase in deaths evidence. What is starting to be more apparent is the adverse events and total deaths from a shot that was not needed. The books have been cooked on the last 30 months. Appears that the propaganda and medical and big pharma industrialization will continue.

There has been some new information about the innoculations and what's in the vials. With the EUA has the actual ingredients been hidden? I don't recall reading anything about what's actually in the vials besides what has been stated about the spike proteins, mRNA and nanoparticles. How does anyone know this to be true?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Sadly, the push for the shots is not going away. The rockerfeller foundation committed another 7.2 Million for forcing people to take the jab.

At my wife's work in medical care, the best person in an associated department got her 1st jab on the company deadline. That resulted in an immediate serious reaction that needed several days in the hospital, and a few weeks off work under medical care. She still has some long term effects. A company approved Dr. has determined that it would be a risk of her life to get the 2nd jab. The management has given her two weeks to get the 2nd jab or face termination.

The same woman who is being forced out was the one that worked dozens of extra shifts to cover for all the fully vaccinated and boosted workers were down with covid through the spring and summer.

The war ain't over

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom