Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Depends on the type of mask. .gov just said "masks" and did not set a standard, or even how to wear them, a debacle on roids.

The N95s were the shiznit, but science gave way to convenience and politics.

N95s might be technically plausibly capable of blocking a certain percentage of viral particles. But wishful thinking does not translate into real world results. If they really had some level of efficacy in real world settings, wouldn’t we expect there to be some meaningful gap between the 2 areas in the graph below?

1662225038718.jpeg

Last edited:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    A company approved Dr. has determined that it would be a risk of her life to get the 2nd jab. The management has given her two weeks to get the 2nd jab or face termination.
    That right there is a medical exemption. It would be illegal for them to terminate her due to a medical exemption.

Reactions: Leo

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Well someone did a controlled study on the horse dewormer…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well someone did a controlled study on the horse dewormer…

As politicized as this has become, I think both sides have reasons to obtain the outcomes they want. I think this study should be scrutinized as thoroughly as studies that show the opposite. But if it's good, and it cold be proven that TPTB knew it, a lot of people have stuff to answer for. Maybe bring in the guillotine. Many lives were lost when they could have been saved.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, considering the off book use of it is as an antiviral and anti-inflammatory, I guess that just makes sense. From the beginning I was scratching my head when people were screeching about it. One of the safest drugs on the market. If anything it wouldn't benefit you in your COVID treatment, but wouldn't hurt you at all. My problem was with how Doctors refused to prescribe it and Pharmacists refused to fill it. Those people should be on trial, as well as the people in charge who pushed those orders.

Between this, the ineffective and problematic "vaccines", the censoring of "misinformation", the sticking of elderly with COVID into nursing homes instead of available hospital ships and all of the :poop: that has happened in the last 2 years, we need to remember, we need to VOTE and we need to push for consequences for these people.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    …we need to remember, we need to VOTE and we need to push for consequences for these people.
    You’re right but this is the problem. Who are you going to vote for? On a national level, other than Thomas Massie and DeSantis, who are you going to vote for that would be willing to drive a stake through this demon’s heart? The pickin’s are slim. Trump got this ball rolling and the most of the rest of the republicans played along. Has Trump learned anything from his first covid screw up? Has he had a turning point? Not too long ago, I heard a clip of one of his rallies where he had his buddy, the CEO (owner, something) of J&J up on stage with him. I can see this all happening again and again.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You’re right but this is the problem. Who are you going to vote for? On a national level, other than Thomas Massie and DeSantis, who are you going to vote for that would be willing to drive a stake through this demon’s heart? The pickin’s are slim. Trump got this ball rolling and the most of the rest of the republicans played along. Has Trump learned anything from his first covid screw up? Has he had a turning point? Not too long ago, I heard a clip of one of his rallies where he had his buddy, the CEO (owner, something) of J&J up on stage with him. I can see this all happening again and again.

You're absolutely right and that's a problem. Best I can see is to take the House and Senate and eventually the Presidency. Get the insane Leftists out of power and then gut the worthless alphabet agencies that allowed this travesty. Then, hopefully in 2028 we get DeSantis running for Prez and hopefully he remembers and does something about it. Unfortunately you're right that Trump may not be the guy to push on this, but depending on support from his base, who knows?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The biggest trouble with ivermectin has nothing to do with the drugs characteristics. The problem is that there is no money to be made with it if it was not banned. It is so cheap to make, the packaging costs more than the drug. It is so cheap that even poor people in India can afford to buy it.

Pretty hard for big pharma to keep 2/3 rds of congress on payroll if you allow drugs that do not allow thievery level profits.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wanna know why our legislature didn’t pound a stake through the heart of masks and mandates this past session? Too many “conservatives” still believe in the infallibility of the medical professionals, the CDC, et al. The appeal to authority has revealed itself as a rot to freedom through all of this.
    Well said!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If you have a beard, and you're wearing a mask, that mask isn't doing anything. Most people I see wearing even the N95 masks are not wearing them correctly, and it's not doing anything. And who knows how long they've had them on their faces. And that matters too.
    Many have not known that the point in history when men began being clean shaven was WWI when they were gassing each other and the troops had to be clean shaven for their gas mask to work. Then when the clean shaven men came home the ladies loved the clean shaven look.

Recetly saw a 30 something with a bushy full beard wearing double masks. You cannot make up the stupidity of the dumbmasses…

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I've watched this. Most people won't. It's quite revealing and not in a good way.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I've watched this. Most people won't. It's quite revealing and not in a good way.

Good article. As a result I would not be shocked to see the good Dr. Kory fall from a high balcony in the near future.
    I hope he has good security 24/7.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Good article. As a result I would not be shocked to see the good Dr. Kory fall from a high balcony in the near future.
    I hope he has good security 24/7.
    Thanks. The video is really good. Him and the Front Line Doctors have been at it awhile but every video with him or others indicate more concern, exponential at this point. It's based on incoming real data and his practice to help vax injured. I really hope there's a good way to get these problems turned around. Dr. Kory states it seems things will have to get much worse for normal people to notice as many are going for more boosters and it's still medically promoted!

Not sure about security but he'd be smart to do so along with all the others speaking out. The CFO of Bed, Bath and Beyond just did a 60 story flight in Manhattan. Brutal. Who knows what really happened as it's just a bunch of MSM stories.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom