Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The "bias of causation? He just lost all credibility with me. Yes there is a correlation between the vaccinations and all cause of mortality. There is also a correlation between ice cream sales and sunburn. Or ice cream sales and shark attacks. The spikes are undeniable. That doesn't mean that one causes the other.

He's saying that the all cause mortality numbers can't be manipulated the way that statistics used in any particular study could be. A study can tweak any number of variables in the statistics to arrive at the predetermined conclusion (if one so desires.)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The "bias of causation? He just lost all credibility with me. Yes there is a correlation between the vaccinations and all cause of mortality. There is also a correlation between ice cream sales and sunburn. Or ice cream sales and shark attacks. The spikes are undeniable. That doesn't mean that one causes the other.
    The more correlation there is between two things, the greater the chance of there being causation.

Maybe you'll like this article better

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The more correlation there is between two things, the greater the chance of there being causation.

Maybe you'll like this article better
    I can agree with your statement. But there is great correlation between ice cream sales and violent street crime. In addition to the other things that I mentioned. Here are some more correlations.

And that is a decent article, but I do disagree with this "The burden of proof, however, lies with the CDC and FDA to prove that the vaccines are not causing deaths due to spike protein". The burden of proof is on the one making the allegation. I could allege (but I am not) that you beat your wife or have sexual relations with farm animals. It is not on you to disprove those allegations.

Here are a few things that could cause an increase in circulatory caused deaths in that time frame. The lockdowns, people get out less and get less exercise and are more likely to just sit on the couch binge watching tiger king and eating cheetos. Definitely not conducive to cardiac health. Stress from the lockdowns, again not conducive to cardiac health. Fear of going to the Dr for medical treatment along with the govt telling everyone only go in an emergency. One of the Drs on this forum mentioned a person that came into the ER with a life threatening problem after several days of having it. He didn't want to come in due to fear of covid and the govt instructions. Lack of necessary health care can lead to increased deaths. Drinking and drugs yes the article mentioned OD's, I'm talking about cumulative damage to the circulatory system not acute OD. Both drinking and drug use from the studies/polls I've seen increased during the lockdowns.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    but I do disagree with this "The burden of proof, however, lies with the CDC and FDA to prove that the vaccines are not causing deaths due to spike protein". The burden of proof is on the one making the allegation.
    Really? The way you describe doesn’t seem to be the way the formula situation is working.

Just another heads they win tails we lose kind of deal, but they appreciate your support…

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Really? The way you describe doesn’t seem to be the way the formula situation is working.

Just another heads they win tails we lose kind of deal, but they appreciate your support…
    Please explain what you mean by the formula situation, I think I know but just want to be sure.

And what support? Pointing out fallacies in articles is not support.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Please explain what you mean by the formula situation, I think I know but just want to be sure.

And what support? Pointing out fallacies in articles is not support.
    My understanding is two babies died with a correlation to a formula brand used by millions and the plant was shut down causing shortages of formula to feed babies. There are thousands upon thousands of similar correlations to the vaccines but they are treated differently. Heads they win tails we lose. There must be consistency in application from government. Every time someone posts something like this there is always useful folks around to give them cover. So which way is it? A couple of adverse reactions by recipients gets it shut down or not? Pick one…

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    My understanding is two babies died with a correlation to a formula brand used by millions and the plant was shut down causing shortages of formula to feed babies. There are thousands upon thousands of similar correlations to the vaccines but they are treated differently. Heads they win tails we lose. There must be consistency in application from government. Every time someone posts something like this there is always useful folks around to give them cover. So which way is it? A couple of adverse reactions by recipients gets it shut down or not? Pick one…
    I'd say the govt should have to prove the deaths were at least most likely caused by the formula. They are the one making the allegations, unfortunately it doesn't work like that in this regard. The vaccine manufactures are supposed to prove that the vaccines are safe and effective before the govt approves them, because the govt may not have done their due diligence in this doesn't change that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'd say the govt should have to prove the deaths were at least most likely caused by the formula. They are the one making the allegations, unfortunately it doesn't work like that in this regard. The vaccine manufactures are supposed to prove that the vaccines are safe and effective before the govt approves them, because the govt may not have done their due diligence in this doesn't change that.
    You are still saying it works differently in different circumstances and that is wrong for government to do…

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You are still saying it works differently in different circumstances and that is wrong for government to do…
    Yep, by law it seems to work differently. And yep it is wrong for the govt to do so. What is the problem with acknowledging how things work even if someone disagrees with it. Take firearms, I believe that the NFA is unconstitutional. I also acknowledge if I don't follow the law regarding them I can end up in a federal PMITA prison for many years. That doesn't mean I support the NFA or BATFECE.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Agreed. That's of course not saying there's no value in looking at all cause mortality. I think the value is to identify superficially inexplicable outliers, and then investigate possible causes. So it's part of the work, but not the definitive part. Spikes in mortality around the vaccines is a good reason to study if the cause was vaccines. It's not proof that vaccines were the cause. It's enough to convince people on the internet.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Agreed. That's of course not saying there's no value in looking at all cause mortality. I think the value is to identify superficially inexplicable outliers, and then investigate possible causes. So it's part of the work, but not the definitive part. Spikes in mortality around the vaccines is a good reason to study if the cause was vaccines. It's not proof that vaccines were the cause. It's enough to convince people on the internet.
    Wouldn't it be nice if the .gov would actually do so, rather than just saying definitively that it isn't.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    A while back I posted about my sister-in-law and her husband that refused to be around our 21-year-old son over the holidays because he did not get the vaccine.

Since then, my sister-in-law had a stroke shortly after getting the booster shot and is now confined to a wheelchair. I am not aware of any evidence that the stroke was linked to the booster shot. Her physician blames it on the blood thinners she is on and considers the booster shot as a coincidence. 11 days passed between the events.

Yesterday, the two of them were quite vehement in their statements against the vaccine and admitted that our son was correct in his decision to not get the vaccine. These are people that were once equally vehement in saying that people should be required to get it.

I'm not sure what meaning to attach to any of this, other than as an example of how coincidence can sure change people's thinking.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Wouldn't it be nice if the .gov would actually do so, rather than just saying definitively that it isn't.
    Yes and that's why pathologists like Dr. Malone look for these trends. He states that at this point, all cause mortality is what they have to work with.

A year ago a lot of us were saying the total deaths in the US had not significantly increased from the election flu. Roughly 1% or 3 million die every year. If the total deaths as a percent of the population increases, what will it be attributed to? That's where more data manipulation and hoaxes come into play, along with some big false flags for distraction.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A while back I posted about my sister-in-law and her husband that refused to be around our 21-year-old son over the holidays because he did not get the vaccine.

Since then, my sister-in-law had a stroke shortly after getting the booster shot and is now confined to a wheelchair. I am not aware of any evidence that the stroke was linked to the booster shot. Her physician blames it on the blood thinners she is on and considers the booster shot as a coincidence. 11 days passed between the events.

Yesterday, the two of them were quite vehement in their statements against the vaccine and admitted that our son was correct in his decision to not get the vaccine. These are people that were once equally vehement in saying that people should be required to get it.

I'm not sure what meaning to attach to any of this, other than as an example of how coincidence can sure change people's thinking.
    People use their worldview to react to input. They didn't want to be around him because he was unvaccinated. Maybe because they're convinced by information they're eager to accept because of their worldview.

So then new information comes along via a vehicle they trust, proximity to gettting vaccinated, and so they adjust their worldview with the new information. it doesn't matter if the before and after were irrational. It's what they believed then and what they believe now.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

BleakRespectfulFossa-size_restricted.gif

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Why are those that reject the science behind the vaccines so quick to glom on to deworming medications that are only supported by fraud?

Why the belief in snake oil and hucksterism of miracle cures? And yet when scientists do deliver a miracle in a short amount of time it is rejected by those that tout snake oil?

There ARE new medications on the horizon (Merck's may be here) but why are people so enamored of Internet's "this one weird trick" schtick of fish tank cleaners, drinking Camel pee or Lysol, or dewormer medication?

Well then, this aged well.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

I'm sorry to hear this. How is she doing now? Any better?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I'm sorry to hear this. How is she doing now? Any better?
    Still no movement in one arm, but she is managing to "walk" with the aid of a cane and a brace on her leg to keep the foot rigid. She wears out quickly so doesn't go far, but then she was never all that active anyway. They are the kind of people that consider a trip to the grocery store as a big day out. Depression is really her biggest problem at this point, and I doubt that will get much better.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Still no movement in one arm, but she is managing to "walk" with the aid of a cane and a brace on her leg to keep the foot rigid. She wears out quickly so doesn't go far, but then she was never all that active anyway. They are the kind of people that consider a trip to the grocery store as a big day out. Depression is really her biggest problem at this point, and I doubt that will get much better.
    Man, that stinks. I know the type. Lots of folks like that among my now ex-in-laws side of the family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom