Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    My wife just got notice that she has to renew her exemption for the covid shot. Being in healthcare I'm not sure how she has skirted the government CMS mandate. It sucks that at a stroke of a pen she could still be fired for not getting the shot.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    My wife just got notice that she has to renew her exemption for the covid shot. Being in healthcare I'm not sure how she has skirted the government CMS mandate. It sucks that at a stroke of a pen she could still be fired for not getting the shot.
    Sorry to hear that and IMO crazy at this point in time. I've posted several times about forms from Catherine Austin Fitts website Solari.com, to make the the aggressors responsible for their actions. I've read that one can file a hostile work environment claim at the unemployment office, which takes years to rectify, and think one can get unemployment.

If it comes to it, one has to take a stand and make them fire you. Don't resign. You won't see it much on censored news, but I've been finding cases where the unvaxxed are winning the lawsuits over job loss (edit: and the lawsuits won were exemption denial). The unvaxxed got $25k and vaxxed got only $3k! I've always posted that this crap is about a decade of litigation and it appears it pays to NOT COMPLY!!

Can search my screen name and the word "forms" or here's a post where I linked several. Good luck with an ignorant employer. Kick them where they want kissed.

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    One more thought. This involves moving on. Our family has some neighbors in NW Indy. Husband and wife with a couple small children. Husband retired from AirForce due to the mandate and has a job. Wife was in health care, RN with some specialty, and had the mandate issue with her employer. She applied online in some resume aggregator and had 40 job offers. Gave them 2 weeks notice and bailed to the best job. Obviously it's stupid to fire everyone or run them off with BS, then have an employee shortage. Doesn't surprise me at all though.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I just got an email this week saying that my exemption was automatically renewed for this year, but next year I'll need to re-apply for it. At least I have one more year of being employed... :rolleyes:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Why are those that reject the science behind the vaccines so quick to glom on to deworming medications that are only supported by fraud?

Why the belief in snake oil and hucksterism of miracle cures? And yet when scientists do deliver a miracle in a short amount of time it is rejected by those that tout snake oil?

There ARE new medications on the horizon (Merck's may be here) but why are people so enamored of Internet's "this one weird trick" schtick of fish tank cleaners, drinking Camel pee or Lysol, or dewormer medication?

Keep in mind this is the same "person" that called us liars that masks can restrict breathing for people with asthma and lung scarring. He was also wrong about that as well. Still not a peep. Deflect and change the subject. move the goalposts as far as you can to not admit you were wrong or you were a complete ass to people that were experiencing those issues.

I'll probably be waiting for that admission of guilt and apology longer than I have years left on this earth.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Keep in mind this is the same "person" that called us liars that masks can restrict breathing for people with asthma and lung scarring. He was also wrong about that as well. Still not a peep. Deflect and change the subject. move the goalposts as far as you can to not admit you were wrong or you were a complete ass to people that were experiencing those issues.

I'll probably be waiting for that admission of guilt and apology longer than I have years left on this earth.
    Horse dewormer is hucksterism and a fraud.

The concern of masks restricting breathing was overinflated and could be avoided by using different masks or a face shield so those so afflicted can breath without interference. Masking (using a set standard, the lack of set standard was absolutely a valid criticism) is still medically recommended.

I am sorry that you are angry for some reason, but I didn't create these facts. I only raised them in combatting hucksterism and hysteria.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Ivermectin is a great parasite killer, but it is not a panacea for Covid.

That will always be true. Now, there are some great drugs on the horizon, but buy ammo at Rural King, not Covid cures.
    Well unfortunately for people like yourself the internet is forever. People here ,myself included will never forget the damage done to this country by big pharma and useful idiots that carry their water. Your posts on here should be out front and center for all to see and learn from. Now crawl back under your rock.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Well unfortunately for people like yourself the internet is forever. People here ,myself included will never forget the damage done to this country by big pharma and useful idiots that carry their water. Your posts on here should be out front and center for all to see and learn from. Now crawl back under your rock.
    Useful?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Ivermectin is a great parasite killer, but it is not a panacea for Covid.

That will always be true. Now, there are some great drugs on the horizon, but buy ammo at Rural King, not Covid cures.
    Many of the recommended virus or post vax treatments from the Front Line Doctors group have therapies that the commonality is anti-inflammatory properties. Ivermectin is just one item. After 30 months of CDC FDA recommendations, people have lost faith in modern vaccine agendas and are looking for alternative medical groups and treatments. It could very well be the future of medicine. At this point I'd think people would consume Ivermectin in any form as compared to the current alternative which I call medical and pharma industrialization.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The concern of masks restricting breathing was overinflated and could be avoided by using different masks or a face shield so those so afflicted can breath without interference. Masking (using a set standard, the lack of set standard was absolutely a valid criticism) is still medically recommended.

Which is why I no longer trust the medical community in this country. Masking is NOT effective for stopping an airborne virus. Not unless you're using N95 with a proper seal and using a new one pretty much daily. The fact that Doctor's offices and hospitals are still requiring masks for everyone upon entering the building is nothing but virtue signalling. Remember the days before COVID when even if you had a horrid flu wearing a mask wasn't required? They recommended you wear one, but didn't mandate or enforce it. One of these days the medical community will hopefully go back to using actual science instead of The Science.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Masking should have never, ever been mandated. The reason it was fell into political posturing and virtue signalling, not anything having to do with science or medical facts.
    And the ******** from **** sticks like Kirk that all ivermectin comes from rural king and is only a horse dewormer is more ********. People like him can FATWO.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    ********. You flat out called me and he wife liars. So you can go join Obiden as far as I'm concerned. My anger is assholes like you that toe the line, be a dick and then when hey're wrong sidestep it and change he narrative. Yeah, I'm angry. I'm angry assholes like you are allowed to belittle others with little to no criticism and you always find a way to slither out from it.
    I cannot control your reaction to being called out on nonsense. Again, if you are upset, get a good cry in and then do some reading. I did not do the science to make you mad. If you want to storm about and call me names, well, it is a free country and be as butthurt as you so desire.

The concern over choking over masks was nonsense, likely aggravated by the feds tell everyone to "wear a mask" and the primal fear of choking, and the feds not giving guidelines on the type of mask certainly did not help. If one does have medical issues, consult with a doctor, not random people at the hardware store or on-line, then know there are mask that do not interfere with breathing or face shields to prevent people from spitting on others (unintentionally to be certain).

Using horse dewormer as a miracle cure for Covid is dangerous nonsense, no matter who gets offender.

I do not understand why you are butthurt other than you want to be, of course that is your decision.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Which is why I no longer trust the medical community in this country. Masking is NOT effective for stopping an airborne virus. Not unless you're using N95 with a proper seal and using a new one pretty much daily. The fact that Doctor's offices and hospitals are still requiring masks for everyone upon entering the building is nothing but virtue signalling. Remember the days before COVID when even if you had a horrid flu wearing a mask wasn't required? They recommended you wear one, but didn't mandate or enforce it. One of these days the medical community will hopefully go back to using actual science instead of The Science.
    Dead on target. The medical community lost an enormous amount of respect and trust when, out of convenience, it abandoned science for convenience and the "do something" political concern.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You are upset that I called out hucksterism and fraud. Ok. Be upset. I cannot stop you from being upset.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    And the ******** from **** sticks like Kirk that all ivermectin comes from rural king and is only a horse dewormer is more ********. People like him can FATWO.
    Ivermectin comes from many sources, but only use it to kill parasites in livestock, not Covid.

Other drugs do show great promise.

But using Ivermectin to treat Covid was hucksterism based on wanting to profit on its sale and on human primal fear and longing for miracle cures as in other pandemics throughout history.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I cannot control your reaction to being called out on nonsense. Again, if you are upset, get a good cry in and then do some reading. I did not do the science to make you mad. If you want to storm about and call me names, well, it is a free country and be as butthurt as you so desire.

The concern over choking over masks was nonsense, likely aggravated by the feds tell everyone to "wear a mask" and the primal fear of choking, and the feds not giving guidelines on the type of mask certainly did not help. If one does have medical issues, consult with a doctor, not random people at the hardware store or on-line, then know there are mask that do not interfere with breathing or face shields to prevent people from spitting on others (unintentionally to be certain).

Using horse dewormer as a miracle cure for Covid is dangerous nonsense, no matter who gets offender.

I do not understand why you are butthurt other than you want to be, of course that is your decision.
    It's your holier than thou I'm better than you because I am more intelligent ********. You're an ass and full of ****. You've changed the goal posts so many times you don't even know what lie you're backing up anymore. No one here has said that iverectin is a miracle cure. That is more ******** you're making up, again.

For masks, you flat said that no mask can ever cause breathing restrictions ever. I called out your ******** because I phsically watched my wife get pale with long term use involving any physical activity. You called us liars that its not possible. Now you want to pull this "I didn't make the science" ****. No. **** you. You called people who were experiencing actual issues ****ing liars. That makes you a ****ing prick. So FATWO and I hope you and your buddy obiden get good seats near the fire. I'm ****ing done with ****ing ***holes like you. All of them. **** them all.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Ivermectin comes from many sources, but only use it to kill parasites in livestock, not Covid.

Other drugs do show great promise.

But using Ivermectin to treat Covid was hucksterism based on wanting to profit on its sale and on human primal fear and longing for miracle cures as in other pandemics throughout history.
    and here you keep going with your lies. Ivermectin has been prescribed in humans for decades as an anti-parasitic drug with other uses shown over the years. But you can;t possibly admit that because it makes your whole ******** lie look like the ******** lie it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom