Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    2 weeks to flatten the curve.

Vaccines are safe and effective.

Unvaccinated people are spreading it to vaccinated people.

Remember. Science.

I’ll be damned if I’m taking advice from a guy who has to read off a teleprompter, left Americans for dead in Afghanistan, has a crackhead son who’s on video diddling hookers and underage girls, had to cheat to win an election, been in the swamp for over 40 years, and tells me “everyone has to get a vaccine for the health of others... uhhhh... except usps, their bodies are somehow made of an invisible barrier, and face it, I need the mail in ballots running at full force”

Dear Joe Biden,

****. You.

Signed,

Majority of Americans past and present.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    O
    2 weeks to flatten the curve.

Vaccines are safe and effective.

Unvaccinated people are spreading it to vaccinated people.

Remember. Science.

I’ll be damned if I’m taking advice from a guy who has to read off a teleprompter, left Americans for dead in Afghanistan, has a crackhead son who’s on video diddling hookers and underage girls, had to cheat to win an election, been in the swamp for over 40 years, and tells me “everyone has to get a vaccine for the health of others... uhhhh... except usps, their bodies are somehow made of an invisible barrier, and face it, I need the mail in ballots running at full force”

Dear Joe Biden,

****. You.

Signed,

Majority of Americans past and present.
    And you forgot, the wieners in Congress and the WH are also exempt from Obiden’s mandate!

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I’ve been telling my wife this for months. Antifa , BLM, vaxed, unvaxed….. the underlying goal is division. At any level
    Not so sure on that whole angle? I am leaning more towards let’s roll out an illegal executive order to take the focus of the American Hostages he has created, 20 years after 9/11

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Where are the so-called republicans? It's about damned time to start filing impeachment charges.
    Afghanistan alone warranted impeachment, but this? This is yet another usurpation that should have had articles of impeachment filed within the hour.

Unless we get these clowns out of office, expecting this country to still exist by late 2022 is being VERY optimistic.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It is curious that vars data appeared to spike at the same time the vax came out. It's a damn shame in the age we live in that we don't have the data to determine if the vax caused the spike.

Did you know the database existed prior to this vaccine? Almost certainly not. The vast majority of Americans had no idea it existed and the database is self-report. Do you think perhaps if all of a sudden large numbers of people know about something the use of that something would go up?

When I got the vaccine I immediately got a text message with a link to report any side effects. Have you ever gotten a vaccine before? Did you get an email or text message or even a slip of paper with instructions on how to report side effects? No. Do you think making it easier to report something increases the use of a given reporting system?

I'm frankly shocked there aren't more reports given that roughly 1 in 20 Americans show some level of hypochondria and pretty much anyone with access to WebMD suffers it a bit at some point...

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Where are the so-called republicans? It's about damned time to start filing impeachment charges.
    Afghanistan alone warranted impeachment, but this? This is yet another usurpation that should have had articles of impeachment filed within the hour.

Unless we get these clowns out of office, expecting this country to still exist by late 2022 is being VERY optimistic.

You just wait, we're gonna sweep 'em out in November 2022...

1315625368311.png

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Within 24 hours this thread has turned to be EXACTLY like all the rest.

"The vaccines are poisonous government control!"
    "No, the vaccines are miracle cure from Unicorns!"

...well you get the point.
    So, are you talking about all the rest of the threads that JH participates in and how they all turn into a venemous **** show

or like all the rest of the threads where you try to browbeat people into accepting the vaccine and they're not having it?

Didn't Einstein say doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results was the very definition of insanity?

Maybe get a new schtick

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So, are you talking about all the rest of the threads that JH participates in and how they all turn into a venemous **** show

or like all the rest of the threads where you try to browbeat people into accepting the vaccine and they're not having it?

Didn't Einstein say doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results was the very definition of insanity?

Maybe get a new schtick
    Einstein was a theoretical physicist not a psychologist.i reject on definition grounds

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    This is pretty deep, but maybe the idea is to get people stirred up and provide Merrick Garland with some of those elusive white supremacists. Change the narrative from external, taliban terrorists, to those domestic ones that they really want to see, but have been hard to find. Gets Joe's failures off the news and on to something else.

Monica missiles.
    The FBI's been pretty good at manufacturing them.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    When I got the vaccine I immediately got a text message with a link to report any side effects. Have you ever gotten a vaccine before? Did you get an email or text message or even a slip of paper with instructions on how to report side effects?
    Maybe reread what you wrote a few times. I don't remember that for any other vaccine. Why is this different? Kinda appears as if everyone is essentially participating in what amounts to a haphazardly conducted attempt at a clinical trial for an experimental inoculation rushed into production without the usual robust scientific review.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom