Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    ...but no one ever represented "no side effects" or "magically perfectly effective." That is a distortion.
    It was never represented because they had no data to reference? Let's be honest, no one knew (or still knows) what the side effects truly are. If it was a safe drug, why not remove the "experimental" tag that goes with the shot? If I am being forced to take a shot, they (whoever is forcing me) should be liable if I have side effects or death?

If this was a drug not being stroked by the government, I believe it would be grounds for a class action lawsuit.

BTW, I am not against vaccines. I am against forcing anyone to get an experimental drug injected into them. There is no liability.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That's because it's being smothered, hidden; like much of the other roller coaster data? What makes one story more credible than another? It's been a roller coaster of alleged truths and alleged lies (I hate the term "misinformation" or "untruths").

I truly believe if this covid fiasco was not so politicized, people would be standing in line to get the vax.
    I completely agree that if it were not for politicization, on at least 2 sides if not more, there would be very little resistance to vaccination, at least not much more than there was to vaccinations before 2020.

Keep in mind that vaccination is now a wedge issue, so the political powers and "influencers", left and right, will keep the anger going to try to push people in their direction.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Last I heard the vaxs were 97% affective....now its down to what...40%....now the same people say "well you can still get covid, its not just as bad when you get it. My brother was sick for weeks after being vaccinated and seeing the VA still months later, not covid but don't know what it is. he knows others same way. He wishes he never took it. Pharma Mafia.....$$$$$ thats all this crap is. I will never take the vaccine, same people that said spraying DDT in the streets for decades was perfectly safe, now they say it was the main cause of Polio among other things. Who knows for sure what the vaccines will do in years to come..,,,I just don't trust anyone, sure damn well ain't trusting the Pharma Mafia. As far as I'm concerned they are the ones that started this whole thing, create a disease and make $$$ off of it....get in mandated make more $$$ off of it. Its like the crook in the garage when you take your car in to be checked out, if the mechanic can't find anything wrong how they making any $$$. So create a problem, now you need balljoints, brakes, muffler....dang sir your shocks were leaking oil all over the place.....sure glad we caught it for you and got you fixed up...heres the bill.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You have seen NO proof of ANY serious harm? Seriously?
    No, I haven't. I've seen a handful of cases that have stong linkage (e.g. blood clots), but those seem few and far between.
    Then there's a handful of stories about deaths from heart problems. Again, few and far between it seems.

Even a wild estimate of caused death would be 0.01%, which is an order of magnitude less than conservative estimates of dying from COVID.

You have not heard of anyone who has had serious complications or died after receiving a vaccination?
    I don't know of anyone that had more than a day or two of feeling down.

But I sure know a lot of people that either died, spent days and weeks in the hospital, had serious side effects, and/or continue to have long term problems from COVID.
    So from a risk mitigation standpoint...

I know of one person that was vaccinated and had a very long term stay in a hospital, but he has serious immune and respiratory issues.

YMMV.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Deadlines were pushed back into January at one of the places I go. I'm still hoping they just give up on the mandate, but wonder what's next for the unvaccinated.

HR called to say my job is gone,

Got 57 vaxes and you're still not done
    57 vaxes and I'm still not done,
    57 vaxes and I'm still not done.

;)

99 vaccines on the wall
    99 vaccines
    take one down
    pass it around
    100 vaccines on the wall

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    AFAIK, FDA requirements on advertising.
    Well, seeing as it's still under emergency use status, it would seem that the promos should provide the same warnings, since I don't believe it can be legally advertised. Oh, you know what I bet it is? It's because those other medications have gone through exhaustive long-term R&D and testing. You know, so they actually know what the possible side effects are.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Things become suspect for me when the President is using a regulatory agency to "mandate" employers force you as a pre-requisite you take the vaccine as a condition of employment. Right from the beginning the vaccine was advertised similar to the goose that laid the golden egg. From what I'm seeing life hasn't gone back to the previous normal.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well, seeing as it's still under emergency use status, it would seem that the promos should provide the same warnings, since I don't believe it can be legally advertised. Oh, you know what I bet it is? It's because those other medications have gone through exhaustive long-term R&D and testing. You know, so they actually know what the possible side effects are.
    Boom!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

And it begins

“In total, 2,447 double-jabbed people died in the period covered by the report, compared to 538 unvaccinated people.

The disparity between the two numbers is due to most people being fully vaccinated, with more than 95% of the people at risk of COVID having had both jabs.”

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

And it begins

“In total, 2,447 double-jabbed people died in the period covered by the report, compared to 538 unvaccinated people.

The disparity between the two numbers is due to most people being fully vaccinated, with more than 95% of the people at risk of COVID having had both jabs.”
    Sorry man, but I don't think that says what you think it says.

From the article:
    "More than 2,000 fully vaccinated over 70s have died from COVID-19 in the past month in England, new data shows.

A report by the UK Health Security Agency showed 2,032 fully vaccinated over 70s have died within 28 days of positive COVID test in the last four weeks.

In total, 2,447 double-jabbed people died in the period covered by the report, compared to 538 unvaccinated people.

The disparity between the two numbers is due to most people being fully vaccinated, with more than 95% of the people at risk of COVID having had both jabs."

So just as a matter of odds, you're going to have more vaccinated people die (from any causes... it didn't specify what they died of) than unvaccinated. The pool is much larger for the vaccinated side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom