Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, seeing as it's still under emergency use status, it would seem that the promos should provide the same warnings, since I don't believe it can be legally advertised. Oh, you know what I bet it is? It's because those other medications have gone through exhaustive long-term R&D and testing. You know, so they actually know what the possible side effects are.
    Or, it's because advertising carries special weight when it comes to making promises. There's all sorts of rules when it comes to advertising for all sorts of industries.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Ok folks, enough bickering about what's true and what isn't. The Surgeon General is here to save the day with a handy toolkit designed to help you spot COVID disinformation.

Just check the sources they want you to. So simple.

The documents encourage individuals not to share health information online until they check with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website, confirm the information with a health care professional, or check with a verified credible source via online search engine.

"If you’re not sure, don’t share," the document states.

I for one, feel muuuuuuuccccchhhh better now.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    "More than 2,000 fully vaccinated over 70s have died from COVID-19 in the past month”
    Those 2,000 had to be some of the healthiest people over 70 in history if they actually had to admit that they died of covid after being vaccinated. There must not have been any co-morbidities even remotely possible to blame it on. Imagine how many there are which were easy to blame on something else.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

And it begins

“In total, 2,447 double-jabbed people died in the period covered by the report, compared to 538 unvaccinated people.

The disparity between the two numbers is due to most people being fully vaccinated, with more than 95% of the people at risk of COVID having had both jabs.”
    Old people are dying? You don't say?

So, 2985 dies in that period. 82% of them were vaccinated. That's lower than the article's own figure of 95% of that population being vaccinated!

Are you intentionally trying to fool people?

From the article:
    In the over 80s the death rate among double jabbed people was 53 per 100,000 people compared to 125 per 100,000 for the over 80s who have not had their vaccine.

In the 70-79 age group the death rate for the double jabbed was 14 per 100,000 compared to 47 per 100,000 for those who have not had their vaccine.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Those 2,000 had to be some of the healthiest people over 70 in history if they actually had to admit that they died of covid after being vaccinated. There must not have been any co-morbidities even remotely possible to blame it on. Imagine how many there are which were easy to blame on something else.
    I’m sure now that the statistics are getting out they will begin studying every bee sting they’ve had since age 3 for a scapegoat. Still, pretty telling they had both jabs and it prevented diddly squat.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Or, it's because advertising carries special weight when it comes to making promises.
    But mandates don't. And shutting down or severely crippling businesses and creating supply line crises and on and on, carry no special weight. And government public service announcements don't. And you find nothing wrong with that?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    :ugh: Mea culpa!

I was concentrating on this part I guess.

"In total, 2,447 double-jabbed people died in the period covered by the report, compared to 538 unvaccinated people."
    No ever said it was magic.

"More than 2,000 fully vaccinated over 70s have died from COVID-19 in the past month”
    No, no, no - you can't be rallying behind the claim that COVID deaths are inflated, while simultaneously attributing these deaths to COIVD. These people died after testing positive. I've been told over and over and over, that it's irresponsible for officials to say, "they died from COVID" just because they tested positive. And here you are doing just that.

And I quote:
    A report by the UK Health Security Agency showed 2,032 fully vaccinated over 70s have died within 28 days of positive COVID test in the last four weeks.
    [emphasis added]

It's likely that some of these deaths were actually because of COVID, because no one (responsible) has made the claim that any vaccine is 100% effective at preventing death. Did they all die from COVID? You tell me.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ok folks, enough bickering about what's true and what isn't. The Surgeon General is here to save the day with a handy toolkit designed to help you spot COVID disinformation.

Just check the sources they want you to. So simple.

I for one, feel muuuuuuuccccchhhh better now.
    Don't spread any information that we haven't authorized to be spread, in other words.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Old people are dying? You don't say?

So, 2985 dies in that period. 82% of them were vaccinated. That's lower than the article's own figure of 95% of that population being vaccinated!

Are you intentionally trying to fool people?

From the article:
    :rolleyes:

Are YOU intentionally trying to fool people? I posted an article, from yahoo, certainly not a conservative “alt” media site. Anything showing statistics that are against your beliefs is misinformation, right?

82% of the people dying were vaccinated, 95% of the population were vaccinated... why’s that hard to understand?

Let’s see.

95/100 people are vaccinated. 50 people die. Of those 50, 46 were vaccinated. 4 weren’t. Meaning of those that died, 92% were vaxxed, leaving 8% not.

Math is hard.

:n00b:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    But mandates don't. And shutting down or severely crippling businesses and creating supply line crises and on and on, carry no special weight. And government public service announcements don't. And you find nothing wrong with that?
    Yes, I do find something wrong with that.

No, they just said it was like Lucky Charms. "It's magically effective!"

I only like the purple horseshoes.

And that stuff will magically give diabetes. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    95/100 people are vaccinated. 50 people die. Of those 50, 46 were vaccinated. 4 weren’t. Meaning of those that died, 92% were vaxxed, leaving 8% not.
    But that just shows that the death rate from Covid (I assume you're talking about Covid deaths) is consistent across the population. We still don't know that they all had the same level of health, comorbidities, etc.. I'm not trying to be Jetta, but I can see these arguments coming, and rightly so. Not enough context.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No ever said it was magic.

No, no, no - you can't be rallying behind the claim that COVID deaths are inflated, while simultaneously attributing these deaths to COIVD. These people died after testing positive. I've been told over and over and over, that it's irresponsible for officials to say, "they died from COVID" just because they tested positive. And here you are doing just that.

And I quote:

[emphasis added]
    Oh I see how this is played...

“Because of your stance on Covid numbers being inflated in the past, any future evidence disproving my beliefs is discredited, no matter the factual evidence within”

Sorry, I realize my mistake was thinking you held an unbiased opinion and was looking for actual data to prove/disprove the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    But that just shows that the death rate from Covid (I assume you're talking about Covid deaths) is consistent across the population. We still don't know that they all had the same level of health, comorbidities, etc.. I'm not trying to be Jetta, but I can see these arguments coming, and rightly so. Not enough context.
    I agree. But if that was the standard used before vaccines, that should be the standard used after.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ya you’re right. The media has been so transparent on reporting myocarditis :rolleyes:

There’s absolutely no reason people have become interested in it other than msm.
    It’s not all that useful to use google searches on “myocarditis” to prove a connection with the vaccine. I did a search on it because I heard the reports that covid was causing that. So I wanted know what it was. This was well before there was a vaccine available. So that’s one reason someone might want to google it. Also, we’ve been hearing thet the vaccine can cause that. So people who hear that would naturally want to k iw what that is. Families, friends a d acquaintances of someone who got it either from covid or the vaccine would probably want to know what it is too. And of course the people who got it might want to study up on it.

Point is, there are many reasons one might look up myocarditis.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It’s not all that useful to use google searches on “myocarditis” to prove a connection with the vaccine. I did a search on it because I heard the reports that covid was causing that. So I wanted know what it was. This was well before there was a vaccine available. So that’s one reason someone might want to google it. Also, we’ve been hearing thet the vaccine can cause that. So people who hear that would naturally want to k iw what that is. Families, friends a d acquaintances of someone who got it either from covid or the vaccine would probably want to know what it is too. And of course the people who got it might want to study up on it.

Point is, there are many reasons one might look up myocarditis.
    True, which is why the graph represented MANY years. There’s always been many reasons people might look it up, even years ago, but the point was there’s been a increase of people looking it up 10x the amount of the past 20 years.

Again, it doesn’t directly correlate to the vaccine causing myocarditis, but it does raise concerns that there has been such a high spike of searches in the last year.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    True, which is why the graph represented MANY years. There’s always been many reasons people might look it up, even years ago, but the point was there’s been a increase of people looking it up 10x the amount of the past 20 years.

Again, it doesn’t directly correlate to the vaccine causing myocarditis, but it does raise concerns that there has been such a high spike of searches in the last year.
    Probably was a big spike around the time Sanja Gupta was on Joe Rogan’s podcast. They talked quite a bit about Myocarditis. That podcast got millions of views. All that tells us is that it’s being talked about. And people are searching for information about it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't believe even congress has that authority, any mandate must come from the individual states affecting only their citizens

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom