Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Friendly reminder: it's absolutely possible and rational to be against vaccine mandates and not believe* the three major vaccines are dangerous.

* While possible, I don't see any proof of serious harm yet. I'm open to the possibility.
    You have seen NO proof of ANY serious harm? Seriously?

You have not heard of anyone who has had serious complications or died after receiving a vaccination?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

You have not heard of anyone who has had serious complications or died after receiving a vaccination?
    iu

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No, they're interested because of alt-media, not the MSM.

Someone runs a story, readers start searching for stories about it, bloggers see this trend so they jump on that bandwagon, more people search...

I bet you'll also see a trend for searching about school bathroom wall destruction about the same time, but that's not any more proven linked to this than what you're suggesting. Internet search trends mean nothing about causation.

What happened to looking at facts and data? If there's a link, let's find it. But looking at internet trends isn't the way to go about this. Do we really have such disdain for science that this is what passes for evidence these days?

Are you really so convinced this vaccine is dangerous that you'll accept anything as proof of your belief?
    To act like it’s not data screams of bias. It’s at least circumstantial evidence, which when no data exists because there’s no reporting on it should be, at the least, considered when discussing the vaccine side effects.

Is it proof of the vaccine causing myocarditis? Not entirely. Is it something that should be considered when researching negative side effects that are being suppressed? Absolutely.

The “alt” media didn’t throw a dart at a board and pick a side effect. They brought light to people who were effected with it when no other media would, which caused people to research it, thus causing the “trend” to rise, extremely.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Correct, still shows a correlation between the vaccine and myocarditis when it’s barely been looked into until the Covid vaccines were introduced, and then has 10x the research.
    I guess my response is...yeah, well, of course!

Why would I do a google search of something I hadn't heard about. Would you research autism and mercury poisoning before it trended on the net? Even is you knew it was likely to be nonsense?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I would phrase it this way- I have seen no credible evidence of a higher complication rate than most other medications and vaccinations that most people would not hesitate to use.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Hold on, I thought the “elites” were part of the cover-up and were just getting a saline shot? So they’re actually getting the real shot even though the cabal knows the truth about the danger the vaccines present?
    What could have happened is the cabal has no more use for Gavin. Just get him out there to virtue signal the booster(s), then give him the hot batch instead of the saline he was promised. MSM narrative would continue to be you need the infinite future boosters so you don't die from covid like Mr. Newsom. :thumbsup:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I would phrase it this way- I have seen no credible evidence of a higher complication rate than most other medications and vaccinations that most people would not hesitate to use.
    That is a very different response from the one I responded to.

Most people don't think about the side effects of medications at all. I have now suffered two serious complications from medications. One of those complications had me in the hospital just last week. I put a lot of thought into any new medication I take.

One of those medications was given a black box warning by the FDA about 10 years after being released.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Wait - are you trying to make the claim that there's causation because people are searching for it on Google?

Does it occur to you that it could just be a trend due to some media influence? I mean if the MSM can influence people...

Anywho, back to reality, has anyone else have their employer adjust the timeline for vaccines? Mine just extended everything by about a month.
    Here is the trend chart for hydroxychloroquinine "research". It isn't really research. It's searches for the term.

To correlate that with Covid infection rates, hospitalizations and deaths would be .... humorous.

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 4.25.23 PM.png

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I have seen no evidence to suggest the vaccine is "safe and effective" when every other medication on earth is sold under a more honest banner.
    They can't advertise any medication without multiple minutes of speed up reading of all the potential side effects.

Yet for this vaccine, it magically has no side effects and is magically perfectly effective.

ALL vaccines carry a non-0 risk for life altering side effects, it's just the nature of their function. My problem is that they have decided to make this a political affair and try to mislead the public into thinking this one is magically perfect.

It's also unethical to force the risk of life altering side effects onto people. Even moreso when they lie about the risks.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I guess my response is...yeah, well, of course!

Why would I do a google search of something I hadn't heard about. Would you research autism and mercury poisoning before it trended on the net? Even is you knew it was likely to be nonsense?
    What caused the initial reporting that peaked enough curiosity to research it? Do you think they just picked a disease out of a hat, and reported it as a side effect of the vaccine?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Comment/term appears on social media, news media, twitter, etc etc etc.

Curious people use google to see what others have said about the comment/term or seek a definition, etc etc etc

Google compiles results of the number of searches, primarily to benefit their advertising customers. That you, as a google product, use the information is of no consequence to their revenue models.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Deadlines were pushed back into January at one of the places I go. I'm still hoping they just give up on the mandate, but wonder what's next for the unvaccinated.

HR called to say my job is gone,

Got 57 vaxes and you're still not done
    57 vaxes and I'm still not done,
    57 vaxes and I'm still not done.

;)

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Imagine that.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I have seen no evidence to suggest the vaccine is "safe and effective" when every other medication on earth is sold under a more honest banner.
    They can't advertise any medication without multiple minutes of speed up reading of all the potential side effects.

Yet for this vaccine, it magically has no side effects and is magically perfectly effective.

ALL vaccines carry a non-0 risk for life altering side effects, it's just the nature of their function. My problem is that they have decided to make this a political affair and try to mislead the public into thinking this one is magically perfect.

It's also unethical to force the risk of life altering side effects onto people. Even moreso when they lie about the risks.
    You should be able to make your own decisions based upon whatever you want. No argument.

...but no one ever represented "no side effects" or "magically perfectly effective." That is a distortion.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ...but no one ever represented "no side effects" or "magically perfectly effective." That is a distortion.
    Out of curiosity, why do medications advertised on tv require a litany of possible side effects on the screen as well as read by the announcer, but the PSA's regarding the vaccines have no such requirements?

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    That's because it's being smothered, hidden; like much of the other roller coaster data? What makes one story more credible than another? It's been a roller coaster of alleged truths and alleged lies (I hate the term "misinformation" or "untruths").

I truly believe if this covid fiasco was not so politicized, people would be standing in line to get the vax.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom