Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Apologies for interrupting any vaxgasms...

A politician and his administration made their statement. Must be true. That settles that.

BTW, given the interest in missing politicians, where was hog**** on May 29 and May 30 2020?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hold on, I thought the “elites” were part of the cover-up and were just getting a saline shot? So they’re actually getting the real shot even though the cabal knows the truth about the danger the vaccines present?
    Once you start down that road, suddenly everything seems possible, no matter how absurd.

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Hold on, I thought the “elites” were part of the cover-up and were just getting a saline shot? So they’re actually getting the real shot even though the cabal knows the truth about the danger the vaccines present?
    Well we've got multiple stories of kids accidently being given the adult shots. Maybe they accidently mixed up the saline and the real McCoy. :):

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    No he has good content but this topic is toxic for him and many others. Just step back, breathe and remember we are all stuck in this **** together.

I mean, I’m a recovered c19 person with natural antibodies. I’m ****ed by both side here. I do t care if you want the vax, just don’t force it on people that don’t need it.
    One can be a Richard AND post good content, they aren't mutually exclusive.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Correct, still shows a correlation between the vaccine and myocarditis when it’s barely been looked into until the Covid vaccines were introduced, and then has 10x the research.
    Wait - are you trying to make the claim that there's causation because people are searching for it on Google?

Does it occur to you that it could just be a trend due to some media influence? I mean if the MSM can influence people...

Anywho, back to reality, has anyone else have their employer adjust the timeline for vaccines? Mine just extended everything by about a month.

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Wait - are you trying to make the claim that there's causation because people are searching for it on Google?

Does it occur to you that it could just be a trend do to some media influence? I mean if the MSM can influence people...

Anywho, back to reality, has anyone else have their employer adjust the timeline for vaccines? Mine just extended everything by about a month.

My employer extended the deadline to 12/31/21 from 2 months after being eligible for the vaccine back in April.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    To see if this started when COVID started, or when the vaccines started. If this shows searches for symptoms, both of those things have been linked to heart problems.
    The amount of vaccinated people I've personally spoke to with heart issues is astonishing. I don't make it a week without a story. This is the beginning of an ugly 2022.

Newsom was so busy screwing CA with tyranny, he screwed himself. Jumped on the 'ol Karma bus.

Election flu scare is the setup, vax is the bioweapon. Going to know a lot more results of the populace experiment group versus the control group, domestic and international, over the next few months. Narrative is falling apart, hidden truths are coming out now. The entire scam/PSY-OP is imploding.

Appears from recent discussions I've had, people are more willing to talk about what's happening and accepting anti-narrative truths. This is a good thing and I see it occurring more often. I wondered when people would have their awakening and I think it's starting!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Does it occur to you that it could just be a trend do to some media influence? I mean if the MSM can influence people...

Ya you’re right. The media has been so transparent on reporting myocarditis :rolleyes:

There’s absolutely no reason people have become interested in it other than msm.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ya you’re right. The media has been so transparent on reporting myocarditis :rolleyes:

There’s absolutely no reason people have become interested in it other than msm.
    No, they're interested because of alt-media, not the MSM.

Someone runs a story, readers start searching for stories about it, bloggers see this trend so they jump on that bandwagon, more people search...

I bet you'll also see a trend for searching about school bathroom wall destruction about the same time, but that's not any more proven linked to this than what you're suggesting. Internet search trends mean nothing about causation.

What happened to looking at facts and data? If there's a link, let's find it. But looking at internet trends isn't the way to go about this. Do we really have such disdain for science that this is what passes for evidence these days?

Are you really so convinced this vaccine is dangerous that you'll accept anything as proof of your belief?

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    What happened to looking at facts and data?
    30600541._SX540_.gif

Really...do you have to ask?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    30600541._SX540_.gif

Really...do you have to ask?
    Well, the fact is, I don't know any one who's gotten pregnant since getting vaccinated. Therefore it must be birth control. I need to check the Google search trends for that.

Could be that my co-workers are 95% men, and my friend s are in their forties.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Friendly reminder: it's absolutely possible and rational to be against vaccine mandates and not believe* the three major vaccines are dangerous.

* While possible, I don't see any proof of serious harm yet. I'm open to the possibility.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Guess you didn't watch the videos I posted about Ron Johnson leading the testimony about the people discussing side effects of the jab? It's spelled out pretty clearly that the information is being actively suppressed.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Friendly reminder: it's absolutely possible and rational to be against vaccine mandates and not believe* the three major vaccines are dangerous.

* While possible, I don't see any proof of serious harm yet. I'm open to the possibility.

Fact:Myocarditis has a poor prognosis. Survival rates range from 20% in 2 years to 56% in 10 years depending on the specific type and treatment.

Fact: there is no cure for myocarditis, there are treatments but no cure.

Fact: people have gotten diagnosed with myocarditis after receiving the vaccine. Enough cases that it’s being reported in the news and the CDC “is monitoring” it.

Fact: myocarditis is a serious harm

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The amount of vaccinated people I've personally spoke to with heart issues is astonishing. I don't make it a week without a story. This is the beginning of an ugly 2022.

Newsom was so busy screwing CA with tyranny, he screwed himself. Jumped on the 'ol Karma bus.

Election flu scare is the setup, vax is the bioweapon. Going to know a lot more results of the populace experiment group versus the control group, domestic and international, over the next few months. Narrative is falling apart, hidden truths are coming out now. The entire scam/PSY-OP is imploding.

Appears from recent discussions I've had, people are more willing to talk about what's happening and accepting anti-narrative truths. This is a good thing and I see it occurring more often. I wondered when people would have their awakening and I think it's starting!
    And my experience has been just the opposite. I know around 25-30 people who have been vaccinated with no more complaints than “my arm kinda hurt.” That certainly doesn’t mean there haven’t been adverse reactions, but I absolutely don’t buy the claim that it’s happening with great frequency and just being covered up. The only actual data I’ve seen is from VAERS, which we already know is so accurate that you can claim a vaccine turned you into a Marvel Comics superhero and it gets to stay in the report. In the end we just have to make decisions with the best, and most logical, information we have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom