• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    ..and i am not even a full time OCer. However, I AM a full time SUPPORTER of OCing, CCing, etc. I wish people would just CARRY and stop bashing other carriers that don't fit some "mold" designed to make us "less offensive". If my Rights offend someone, THEY have the problem, not I..
    And too many people think that all CCers (or who they think are CCers) are anti-OC. I do both, but usually CC. All I stated is that he more than likely would have never been noticed if he was CCing. I have never had attention drawn to my CC but I have gotten plenty of looks/questions when OCing.

Man card revoked. Turn it in to the nearest Man Center immediately and report for re-education, 9 straight days of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Chuck Norris movies.
    If you're over the age of 17 and still believe in man cards, you probably have a vagina or have rarely seen one....Just saying.

Are you nuts? Sandra Bullock is ****ing hot. It's worth watching a chick flick to see her in a bikini.
    :yesway:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Didn't 88GT revoke yours a while back??? :):

Again, I don't have one... If she did I ignored it. :laugh:

Man card is something invented by women to make themselves have a power over their man. Then, high school boys picked it up to mock ther high school boys who were doing better with women than them because they were willing to watch Sandra Bullock movies or do facial masks with them. It's a myth. It never existed.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Again, I don't have one... If she did I ignored it. :laugh:

Man card is something invented by women to make themselves have a power over their man. Then, high school boys picked it up to mock ther high school boys who were doing better with women than them because they were willing to watch Sandra Bullock movies or do facial masks with them. It's a myth. It never existed.

Dang, someone must have shredded yours, you seem angry about it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Do you know how I know this is BS? I'll requote the relevant part:

Man card is something invented by women to make themselves have a power over their man

Women didn't need to make somethign up to have power over men. They have ta-ta's and something between their legs that most men want and they know it. Women always have the power. Only delusional men in denial refuse to believe that.:laugh:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So we were right. You would harass a legal gun owner exercising his rights to make the sheep "feel better". :rolleyes: I am quickly losing faith in our local LEO's and their ability to do what is RIGHT and not what makes some soccer mom "feel better".

Selectively reading again?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Women didn't need to make somethign up to have power over men. They have ta-ta's and something between their legs that most men want and they know it. Women always have the power. Only delusional men in denial refuse to believe that.:laugh:

Nah, you're just doing it wrong. Ask MrsGBuck, power is mine! :D

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Selectively reading again?

Just reading what you type. Your quote:
    Dude, I'll be honest. I probably, in that situation (being an officer in Colorado, so close to the Aurora shooting), would have done the exact same thing.

Tell me how I'm wrong. YOU said you would do the same thing that the officers in the story did, even though you know that Colorado is an OC state. YOU said that. Not me. Not me changing your words. YOU.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Nah, you're just doing it wrong. Ask MrsGBuck, power is mine! :D

Oh... .she so has you wrapped around her little finger! You poor man! You're whipped and you can't even see it! :laugh: It's OK. I was once like you, then I saw the truth and came to grips with reality. It's not so bad once you come to accept it. :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just reading what you type. Your quote:

Tell me how I'm wrong. YOU said you would do the same thing that the officers in the story did, even though you know that Colorado is an OC state. YOU said that. Not me. Not me changing your words. YOU.

Apparently, you also don't know what "selectively" means as well.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    This is absolutely ridiculous. People are actually so stupid that they evacuated NINE theaters because one man was legally carrying a gun?! He was sitting in the theater for 15 minutes before police came to save everyone? Seriously? These people should all be required to take mandatory "therapy" to teach them the real rules of guns and laws of their state.

That Holmes dude was legally carrying a gun...
    Just sayin'

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    That Holmes dude was legally carrying a gun...
    Just sayin'

So we should all give up our right to carry because an EXTREMELY small percentage of us take advantage? Are you prepared to gve up your car because there are far more legal drivers who kill people while driving drunk?

Top Bottom