Major Davis Jr's family spoke out about shooting today. This is what they said..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    Fox 59 has reported that Major Davis II had no felony convictions , next thing we will see is the family retaining a lawyer and suing for the shooting of their perfect family member

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fox 59 has reported that Major Davis II had no felony convictions , next thing we will see is the family retaining a lawyer and suing for the shooting of their perfect family member

Fox news interviewed the neighbors. One saw the entire thing. Major would not comply when the LEO told him repeatedly to put down his gun. Major started the shoot out in their words.

He was a freaking nut.

Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    Fox news interviewed the neighbors. One saw the entire thing. Major would not comply when the LEO told him repeatedly to put down his gun. Major started the shoot out in their words.

He was a freaking nut.

He is really the one who deserves to be on the way to his funeral , only thing I got from the Fox 59 report was he was legal to own a gun ? didn't deserve to own one but he did , and I want to own an AK but will not use it on any police or anyone other than a dirtbag that tries to harm me or break into my home

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    The comments from the family members are unbelievable. And for WISH to even post them they are just giving the family a chance to feed the thug mentality.

Why was this guy shooting an AK in the first place? Didn't the officer respond to "shots fired"? I haven't seen an explanation of what starting it yet but I haven't read every story.

Does the family excuse recreational AK shooting downtown?

Regardless of everything else in this tragedy it seems that this is one thing that seems to be falling to the wayside.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Here is why they say "He was a good boy" or "He was just getting his life turned around" or other such nonsense. They NEED to believe that their (insert relationship here) was a good person. They do not want to believe that they were a "bad guy" and got what was coming to them for their decisions.

Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    And the reason we would give a rat's ass about what his family said is.....................................................:dunno:

Because we will hear all about it down the road when all the frivolous law suits start, won't give a crap but we will hear all about it how IMPD shot a good up standing Hood Rat

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I agree, it is very detail specific. You have seen my posts though, I'm sure of it. With no laws being broken, a stop for firearm related questioning should be none. For a firearm related offense, it should be directly related to the offense and not fishing.

So if there is a robbery reported with the suspect being a (insert your physical description) wearing a black shirt and jeans and you match the description up to and including the clothes you arent fair game for a quick game of 20 questions simply because the officers are expected to have ESP? Please. If shots are fired and cops see someone holding a long gun of COURSE they are fair game for questions.

Here is why they say "He was a good boy" or "He was just getting his life turned around" or other such nonsense. They NEED to believe that their (insert relationship here) was a good person. They do not want to believe that they were a "bad guy" and got what was coming to them for their decisions.

More importantly, they NEED to believe that THEY didnt CREATE said bad guy due to poor parenting as a nuclear family unit. A serious case of CYA. "He couldnt be a bad kid. I dont raise no bad kids! HEY! YOU STOP HITTIN YO LITTLE SISTER OR IMMA GONNA BEAT YOUR A** INTO NEXT WEEK G** D****T! C'MERE!!!!" (Kid runs for his life)

And the reason we would give a rat's ass about what his family said is.....................................................:dunno:

Well, it DOES give us insight into how broken their logic is. Know thine enemy after all...

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    So if there is a robbery reported with the suspect being a (insert your physical description) wearing a black shirt and jeans and you match the description up to and including the clothes you arent fair game for a quick game of 20 questions simply because the officers are expected to have ESP? Please. If shots are fired and cops see someone holding a long gun of COURSE they are fair game for questions.
    He said it was detail specific. He said in the absence of a crime/suspected crime. Seems pretty clear that the investigation of (possible) crime with a suspect description falls into the acceptable category.

Top Bottom