• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    I partly agree but Winneke knows about the law suit from the Zoo incident and the first thing an executive in any government agency or private company must do is assess the current situation when he/she takes over. There needs to be an intense training session on firearms law given soon.

I agree totally with this. In addition I would say continual training, not just on firearms law, but proper procedures. As far as the PD goes, in both (assumed) low risk and (assumed) high risk situations as well as the applicable laws concerning what actions they can or can not take (like that ridiculous twisting of Terry V.)

Not knowing what kind of info has been put out to their subordinates I am not able to comment on if they have or have not taken any action. Though I would suspect that there wasn't even a thought that there would be a problem or a repeat of a similar problem (assuming they addressed the issue the first time).

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Unfortunately a lot of things that T_F can talk about have to be filtered through an attorney nowadays. :popcorn:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Alan,

In your "man rides up in the driveway" thead you said all went well and that T-Frost arrived and went back home without incident. But this thread seems to point in the other direction. So, is T-Frost just sleeping or what?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I know certain things and was asked not to discuss them, I said I would not. That is why some of my posts were edited in a few threads. Trust me, I would love nothing more then to post up what I think I know.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Well until there is some kind of retraining things like this will keep happening.

I have a friend who was attacked downtown. After the initial attack (someone actually grabbed her and attempted to drag her off). She called police and it took 18 minutes for them to get there (the police station is literally a mile away, maybe two miles). The guy actually stood halfway down the block and waited till the cops showed up staring at her (she was keeping a truck between them). When the cops showed up she pointed at him, they drove after him, but were unable to catch him.

Recently she had to call the cops again (incident connected to the original). When she asked the responding officer if she should get a gun for home defense she was "allegedly" told that she shouldn't because she is small and a bad guy would take the gun and use it against her.

I told her to get a gun and get some training (along with a lot of other advice).

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Do we need to start a "Free Frosty" thread? This isn't looking like it went well.

Not for bail, just so he can post that dang story. Lol The very little piece that I have of the story leaves A LOT to be desired.

Alan,

In your "man rides up in the driveway" thead you said all went well and that T-Frost arrived and went back home without incident. But this thread seems to point in the other direction. So, is T-Frost just sleeping or what?

I'm pretty sure that T_Frost is OK. Obviously, from this thread you can assume that "something" happened. Judging by the fact that he has been posting elsewhere, it wasn't "something" that landed him in the pokey.

However, any time that "something" happens, it is a general rule that you don't talk about that "something". I'm sure that whatever happened, Guy has told him to shut his bacon hole about it. That is probably why he hasn't posted in this thread.

So, for those of you who want updates - tag this thread, subscribe, whatever. But don't expect to hear anything too soon. These things take time.

Top Bottom