• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Nice dodge. Now explain the non-basement basement at your mom's house. I'm starting to think that you really are a politician.;)

I will release all records of where I have lived for the past 20 years:D

Do not ask me about college though, I have no idea, this guy I met named Barry kept me trashed for a month I swear

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Sounds like your new mayor, whom we all got to see at a 2nd Amendment Patriots meeting last Fall, OCing a mouse gun, needs to give his new chief of police an a$$ chewing. This learn-as-you-litigate stuff is getting old. Somebody is going to get hurt some day.

To be fair it's more of a "how things were done under the old administrations" problem that he has inherited. The current Chief needs to start correcting things like this as quickly as possible or he will be as much to blame as those who came before him.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    To be fair it's more of a "how things were done under the old administrations" problem that he has inherited. The current Chief needs to start correcting things like this as quickly as possible or he will be as much to blame as those who came before him.
    I partly agree but Winneke knows about the law suit from the Zoo incident and the first thing an executive in any government agency or private company must do is assess the current situation when he/she takes over. There needs to be an intense training session on firearms law given soon.

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Tag for whatever updates he'll give us. I'm assuming he's keeping it all under wraps until he finds out what legal procedures will be necessary. Might want to notify mods to delete quoted portions of his posts that others still have (e.g. post #88).

Any confirmation on my hypothesis? Also, do I get a cut for helping his defense?

Top Bottom